Thread: Obx itb vacuum line help

Default Obx itb vacuum line help

First timer here when it comes to doing an itb setup. So far so good but this vacuum line stuff is confusing me.

Basically I need to get this thing together correctly an on a trailer straight to the tuner with no problems.

I have 4 ports that seem to be exactly just before the butterfly valve. What are these 4 ports for?

Secondly. Is it best to use a vacuum canister with a map on it? Or will my golden eagle suffice as a vacuum manifold?

Thirdly. Screw the ports on the itb and tap my own after the butterfly to a vacuum canister mentioned above.

I am boosting in this application so I need tps, map, and iat sensors.

Thank you so much for the help guys.

If I am wrong please shoot me straight like the gheys ain't.

Peace.

Throwing away the obx pile is not an option. Neither is burning this bucket to the ground. I have points standings for the year I need to keep up on.

Also.... With the itbs what is the best initial gap to set the butterfly valves to? Like placing a feeler gauge in there and locking down the linkage to index properly.