Thread: B20z idel issue po505 code

Default B20z idel issue po505 code

Ive got a 98 integra just swapped a b20z in it about 3 weeks ago. car has ran fine for 3 weeks until sunday. i keep getting code po171 and po170. i stopped on sunday to get gas filled the car up CEL was on for the po171 and po170 (hasnt run bad with codes) i drove about 10 miles stopped to check the CEL to make sure wasnt anything different cleared the codes and started on my way again. i made it about a mile and the car would bog down like ignition break up around 3k rpms. i put my foot in it and car would take off no probelm. so i changed throttle body (For TPS sensor)i changed the fuel filter checked spark plugs (looked fine) changed dizzy for trouble shooting. i checked all injectors to make sure none were clogged up all clean. i changed the upstream o2 sensor and the problem went away. car was good again. oh and changed the fuel pump to walboro 255. so im driving to a buddies yesterday to help with his car and my idle is going crazy. its going from 1k-15k just bouncing until i get the p0505 and it goes crazy. so i took the iacv off cleaned it out and put it back on. same problem 20 mins later. so i changed it out and put another iacv on. idle settled down to about 1k (little high)and all is good. after driving the car for about 20 mins im stopped at a red light rpm bounces a little then settles and i get the code again. anyone have any ideas what i should be looking for. another iacv? bring the idle down to about 750? im lost hope someone can help. and hope i gave enough info if not ask ill tell. thanks

idle air control valve. check pcv valve.
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.EM1 View Post
    learn to english