Thread: B16a2 swap , HELP !

Default B16a2 swap , HELP !

I gotta 92 eg hatch and I'm bouftta do a b16 swap and I need someone who's done it to help me !
    And im trying to put a/c with swap and build it completely from block to head ! Hmuuuu
    I'm also looking to buy the swap here or anything I need to it !

Good luck bc it sounds like you have no clue what you are about to get into.

You need a conversion harness, correct ECU, b series mounts or del sol si mounts, del sol AC bracket, and 150lbs of google.
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc

Word of advice do some research, if your doing anything to a honda its more than likly been documented on this site, then if you still have questions give us a little more insite to a specific question. Not just a multitude of stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by cgEvan
    It's only illegal because it makes minorities act crazy and white women bump nasties with black dudes.

I doubt anybody would want to help for free.

Quote Originally Posted by RsonGt3's View Post
    I doubt anybody would want to help for free.
    I dont agree with you. This is IA. This is what we do.

Most people would be glad to help you and there are a ton of us that can pass down some knowledge to you. Check out parts for sale and start collecting your parts. Then, provide us with more detail and we will go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by isa2o3 View Post
    I dont agree with you. This is IA. This is what we do.

Most people would be glad to help you and there are a ton of us that can pass down some knowledge to you. Check out parts for sale and start collecting your parts. Then, provide us with more detail and we will go from there.
    Anyone can give him knowledge but if he has no mechanical experience at all he will not do well by doing his swap, specially since its his first one. Only way we could help him is by actually showing him how its done in person, and thats what I am referring to as an I highly doubt anyone would go out and help him do it.

For free ofcourse, anyone can say do this, do that, turn here, turn there, torque this, dont torque that, but what if he doesnt know how to use the tools correctly or falls into a problem of his car been rusted and breaks/strips one of his bolts and his stuck there with out a car. I would say go ahead and do it if you are highly confident on your mechanical skills, other than that i would leave it to an expert.