Thread: 2004 Acura TSX HID Headlight problem

Default 2004 Acura TSX HID Headlight problem

Ok, so my girlfriend has an 04 Acura TSX and she just got it from a used car dealership about a month or two ago. Well the passenger headlight comes on sometimes and then if we turn on the highbeams and turn it off the passenger side low beam doesn't come back on without flicking it on and off a few times. And when you turn on the headlights on and off, you can hear a weird buzzing sound inside the car. Does anyone know what the problem could be and how to fix it? We don't want to ride with one headlight and catch a ticket. Thanks for the help in advance.

Sounds like a bad ballast. I'm not sure where the oem ones are located though.

Ok, I guess I'll check that out.