Thread: Someone please Explain...

Certified Gearhead jonbuice5591's Avatar

Default Someone please Explain...

how this rep thing works..how do you know whenever you get them? whenever i hit settings it shows that i have them but can i make it to where im notified whenever i get reps? also how many do u need for rep power? i have about 6 reps and 1 rep power thing. lol im just confused. is there a page on here that explains all of this and how exactly it works?

No to all and reps only change every few hundred points to one power then change to every few thousand points. The reps are useless and use to mean something and carry respect not so much anymore. I'd just not worry about them unless that are red or just cause you want green bars under your name.

Certified Gearhead jonbuice5591's Avatar

Okay, thanks i was confused as to what they were for. I dont care about my "IA Rank" im just here to look at builds and help with what i can. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Fatality™ View Post
    No to all and reps only change every few hundred points to one power then change to every few thousand points. The reps are useless and use to mean something and carry respect not so much anymore. I'd just not worry about them unless that are red or just cause you want green bars under your name.
    Don't lie. Reps are life.

Reps saved me from a life of drugs and indiscriminate sex with questionable "ladies of the night".

Fuck you Reps.