Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: All the h22 info you need to build a beast

Quote Originally Posted by DarKStaR View Post
    Header wise i would stay away from the bisi. I would just get the stock intake manifold ported and remove the iab's. If you havnt got it tuned yet i would deffinatly do that after swapping the header and intake. That should get you around where you want. Make sure your intake piping is atleast 3" and let the exhaust breathe.
    Ok. I've got a Feels intake extension with the stock 3" prelude tube. I didn't do the exhaust but I wanna say its 2.5" and I might open that up to 3" all the way back.

Know anyone that ports stock manifolds?

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Southern Speed

3" exhaust would help it out. H22 Jones's dad does port work, heads, intakes, etc...I can pm you his number if you would like. He is located down here in macon.
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

SOUTHERN SPEED

call my dad 478-935-2966

252plus hp and 34.5 miles to the gallon all motor. 12.2 at 111

Quote Originally Posted by h22 jones View Post

Also just to help everybody out a f22 crank and rods is the same part number as a h23 crank and rods they are the same thing so there is you a cheap crank and rods to start your build with .

My question is that the same for an F20A crank and rod.

SOUTHERN SPEED

I'm not sure I even know what the f20 a is honestly but no it didn't have that crank. it can't because it's only a 2.0 liter .

you live and learn Theycall_Metue's Avatar

really interested in a h-swap in my project. keep posting! i want more motivations

This thread is golden....I am located in Greenville sc, about 2 hours away and we dont have any machine shops that will touch an h22 and we have nobody to tune either. I have a stock h22a4 in an ek and love it and my brother in law has a jdm h22a closed deck that just blew the bearings. The main problem people are scared of the h22 is it is hard to just get to run right and the FRM SLEEVES! I finally got the h22a4 to run like a champ on the stock ecu and the s2000 throttle body ( best mod ever to run smooth). I would absolutely love your opinion on a few things.....sleeve replacement and or what can be done with stock frm sleeves. especially which darton sleeves to use and this copper o ring gasket you speak of. Tuning.... what are the ecu requirements that a tuning shop requires for tuning an h22........we have a couple blocks and heads and a load of h22 parts and it would be great if you could give us some advice on where to take this stuff in the atlanta area because we basically want a stock rebuild but our lack of information and resources here are just outweighing our option of getting a b series swap.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234