Thread: Honda turbo tuning Shops In Atlanta Area!

Privateer Racing!!

Default Honda turbo tuning Shops In Atlanta Area!

This has been asked and answered a million times. Saying "the best" is subjective and you can argue what that means until you're blue in the face.

Traffic Jams Motorsports (chris Anderson)
    Batlground (Dan)
    mainstream (Scotty)
    jjspec (Jimmy)
    balanced performance (Ed)

are all reputable shops with years of tuning experience and resumes to back it up. Any of those places can take care of your tuning for relatively the same price and produce excellent results.

No reason too make any more post about who tunes best in Atl, those are your options!!!

X2 THANK gOD! If I was mod this would have been done a long time ago.

Certified Gearhead

FYI, i've had my k20 boosted for 40k miles and I was tuned by Sharif and Scott Seigel (Forged Performance). Good shop to try out too.
    BOOST= THE REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT

Certified Gearhead

Morris tuning, at Midnight Atl is the shop I tune with. quite honestly these guys know what they're doing and are genuinely good people to deal with.
    My car has been there for almost 4 months now with me just paying alittle here and alittle there and not once have they told me to hurry with the money.by far one of the best shops to deal with in georgia.