If you need to contact me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Motivation
    Motivation
    wow... What work was needing to be done on it? or was it just an install? I hate when that happens, people either say they know what they are doing and screw something up or they just want to work on a nice car and then they joy ride in it and end up breaking something. With something like that, I would only trust Dan at Batlground to work on it. Hope you get it back on the road, soon. I want to see it.
  2. Luv2Boost
    Luv2Boost
    All they had to do was remove the manifold and put in a BL one. I could have done it, but I needed my tranny seal replaced and my friend works at Toyota. He's done stuff on my car before so I let him do the work. He also has a Supra and has been doing his own turbo swap. I trusted whoever he needed to do the work, since he trusted them. they guy he handed it over to gave my car back to me in pieces since my old turbo wouldn't fit. My downpie and midpipe were not bolted together, so my entire exhaust was dragging the ground. My wastegate was dangling by the boost line.
  3. Luv2Boost
    Luv2Boost
    My bolts were no where in the car to put shit back, and he stripped out one of the manifold bolts, so now I have to get it tapped. I find all this out AFTER I have the car back home. None of this was revealed to me when I got the car. I told them to put it back the way it was so that I could deal with everything. They had given my old manifold to someone to weld, and they still haven't gotten it back although the guy said he didn't want to fix it afterall. I'm tired of dealing with incompetent people, and that's all i have ever found when I need someone else to do something. It even happens when I get an oil change! If I had all the right equipment, I'd do EVERYTHINNG myself! I just don't have the right tools and a lift. If i happen to become really wealthy, I will buy everything I need to work on it. As of now, I will do most of the install myself and take it to Top Speed to do the rest.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!