Professional Detailers

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    Thank you for the invite!
  2. MachNU
    MachNU
    Figured those who where truely professional detailers should have there own group. You, grimm and southrn where the only ones I could think of on the site!
  3. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    Well I appreciate it! Did you polish anything good lately?
  4. MachNU
    MachNU
    Nothing special, got a nice procharged c6z06 tuesday to do. then waiting on a call back from a guy who wants his race car done for some show in Alabama.
  5. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    Sounds awesome. Im hoping to get that RX7 i posted back for a freshening up. It hasnt seen a detailing since 08 though since I last touched it, it may have had a maximum of 2000 miles put on it. Last thing I did though was h23bb2's subaru, it was a red wine color, and I have to admit, the color before I wouldnt be caught dead driving it but after, it was a complete difference.
  6. MachNU
    MachNU
    Yeah I have done a bug eye edition one of those before, not bad colors when cleaned and under a good coat of wax.
  7. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    Exactly. have you tried s100 yet?
  8. MachNU
    MachNU
    Been looking into it. But dont plan on getting any more waxes any time soon. When I do, Fuzion is next on my list.
  9. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    Ahhh fuzion. I heard great things about it. S100 is a good looking wax for those who dont want the extra cost of a higher dollar wax. I do want to try picking up some dodo juice waxes soon, like supernatural, but the hard waxes also peek my interest.
  10. MachNU
    MachNU
    I have Dodo Supernatural. When you apply it correctly its pretty good. But the hard wax of theres is not fun. Its a pain to work with, plus the cost value for how much they give you makes it not worth it. Unless you plan on doing tons of high dollar cars often thats about the only use you will have for it.
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!