Professional Detailers

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    No worries on it, i just think it would be cool to see what adams has to offer in person. I may have to see if they have any deals on the adams clothes, they are supposedly pretty decent towels.
  2. MachNU
    MachNU
    That I will admit...there blue plush towel is the fucking SHIT!
  3. SouthrnStyle
    SouthrnStyle
    what kinda freebies are we talking about? haha
  4. MachNU
    MachNU
    We dont know yet. They said they are trying to get what they can. But the rep did say they will have a good number of freebies just dont know what the freebies will be.
  5. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    When i requested a sample of some of their products, they sent me detail spray, glass cleaner, and under carriage cleaner in 4 oz bottles, so im sure they will give those out to those requesting it. Adams is good on giving out stuff. For our national legend meet they donated 100 4oz bottles of detail spray and a $75 detailing kit.
  6. SouthrnStyle
    SouthrnStyle
    all i want is those damn sponges haha ive never been impressed with any of there other products i want to try there green wheel cleaner though. i was thinking about trying the p21s gel wheel cleaner
  7. MachNU
    MachNU
    LOL I am not talking samples. I spent about an hour talking with one of the reps. By the end of the conversation he asked me if I was interested in any of the products. Said I would not mind a Gallon of the Cleaner, Car Wash and Detail Spray and he said he would make it happen!
  8. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    The p21s wheel cleaner gel is supposed to be awesome. thats what im gonna get on my next order. Right now im using wheel brightener.
  9. MachNU
    MachNU
    Yeah I was going to order some of the P21 Wheel Cleaner but for the cost its not worth it. 33oz of Wheel Cleaner for $20-25 its not really cost effective.
  10. SouthrnStyle
    SouthrnStyle
    yeah same here i love my WB on certain wheels but if im not using that on wheels i just hit them with the foam gun and it does the trick. I do love using WB on the barrels of wheels it does a great job. I just made a big order and forgot the wheel gel
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!