Professional Detailers

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. MachNU
    MachNU
    LOL Saw that aye? Yeah that deal I found on a camera turned out to be a great camera and lens but for a little more than it was worth and I never heard back from the owner. So I will be ordering a extractor this week. Friend of mine owns a Carpet Cleaning Business and let me in on a little secret!
  2. Grimm Reeper
    Grimm Reeper
    wow there's a lot to catch up on lol
  3. MachNU
    MachNU
    lol catch up on what ant?
  4. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    So zen motors is having an adams detailing clinic eh? I just got the email from adams. I may just have to take a ride up there.
  5. MachNU
    MachNU
    Yep, me and Dan meet with the Rep. from them about 3 weeks ago about doing this. Its mostly just product demostration.
  6. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    They used to be a sponsor for our legend forum and i got a few things from them then. I tried their glass cleaner, undercarriage detailer, detail spray, buttery wax, and car wash soap. Decent stuff, but I enjoy my meguiars professional stuff and pinnacle souveran. I literally only had 2-3 weeks performance out of the buttery wax when i used it, but it did look decent.
  7. MachNU
    MachNU
    Yeah, I questioned the guy on everything. He even said the Buttery Wax is only meant for like show wax. Something to put on to look good for a day. Theres only a few items I have used from them that I think I will bring into my collection.
  8. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    Ill have to see what you guys have for a demonstration and freebies
  9. MachNU
    MachNU
    You and Matt are going to be upset. There wont be much in the way of soliciting business at this. Hell even I wont be there doing that!
  10. MachNU
    MachNU
    I will just be there helping them, and talking to a certain person that is going to be there. Plus get the products the Rep said he would bring me!
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!