Professional Detailers

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. MachNU
    MachNU
    yeah I have always known it for Last Step Procedures. IE the jeweling buff, ISP wipedown, seal and wax.
  2. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    have you guys seen the new mothers professional stuff? Im tempted to try it but i dont think i have any need for more polish. I still have like 3/4 of a gallon of m#83, a full gallon of m#80 and a boat load of other polishes.
  3. MachNU
    MachNU
    yeah I have heard its not all that great. mothers is not known for having great professional products as they do autozone quality stuff.
  4. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    You talking about this stuff not being any good? http://mothers.com/02_products/02_pr...fessional.html

It hasnt been out that long as far as I knew (thought it was just introduced at SEMA.)
  5. MachNU
    MachNU
    Yeah I know its only been out about two months, but when compared to M105/205 or Menzerma line its not that great. Now for production level or general buffing it might be good. But what I have heard was compared with the meguiars and menzerma.
  6. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    yall should post up some of your work in here:http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...1#post38834642
  7. MachNU
    MachNU
    Posted, I should go through all mine and get alot of them, but those where some quick ones I knew where the links to where! I now Ant and Matt have some good black car reflection shots!
  8. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    Awesome pics!
  9. MachNU
    MachNU
    I really need to get a better camera. My only good shots are when I am borrowing Dans camera! But good camera < aztec hot water extractor!
  10. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    I like where your priorities are at! Id love to find a better extractor, but for now the little green machine will have to take the brunt of my attack.
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!