Professional Detailers

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    Well thanks for the tip. i guess ill stick with the Souveran then. That stuff goes on and off so easy, and looks really good.
  2. SouthrnStyle
    SouthrnStyle
    Whats up guys? Just got done detailing 2 cars today alot of work but they look great!
  3. SouthrnStyle
    SouthrnStyle
    How are you guys doing?
  4. MachNU
    MachNU
    What two cars and what did you do Matt? Also when are we going to meet up?
  5. Grimm Reeper
    Grimm Reeper
    Thanx for the invite Mike
  6. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    So whats everyones favorite lsp?
  7. MachNU
    MachNU
    Kinda a tough one. Depends on the vehicle and package. But most common one is the jeweling buff.
  8. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    i guess i should have clarified, i meant whats your favorite topper aka sealant or wax.
  9. MachNU
    MachNU
    LOL yeah LSP incompasses alot more than just sealant or wax. But now thats a tuff one. Wax is my favorite topping, only because I never only top with sealant. But which one is my favorite really could not say.
  10. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    I agree, sealant most of the times provides longevity and reflection while the 'nuba with its oils provides the gloss and warmth. I bought two cans of Collinite 476s and that lasts a good long time but the looks are not as good imo as say Megs #16. Megs 16 has good looks and longevity, and i have to say makes silvers pop pretty well. Though my go too stuff is often either S100, Meg #26, or Pinnacle Souveran. It is really difficult to choose.

As far as LSP i always under the assumption it was meant as Last step product, but i have seen it also mean last step procedure too.
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!