Professional Detailers

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. MachNU
    MachNU
    Also on another note, might have a phyiscal location by next month!
  2. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    awesome!
  3. SouthrnStyle
    SouthrnStyle
    Fuck this rain!! Mike where will it be located? Oh and i checked ur website out so far so good!
  4. MachNU
    MachNU
    Duluth area. Looking at about 1000 sq ft, and will build an indoor wash area. But rain, fuck I did a detail today even with it raining.

Yeah the site is having some more changes added tonight.

www.mirrordetailing.com
  5. MachNU
    MachNU
  6. SouthrnStyle
    SouthrnStyle
    yeah i saw that thread some ppl just kill me lol but you ive seen and known alot of pros to use alcohol and ms straight i personally use both at a 50/50 sometimes i run ms straight but only for a tough job
  7. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    lols. You could always try using ONR instead of having to install drainage systems for an indoor wash system
  8. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    btw: any of you guys ever heard of people using lemon pledge on leather? When i heard that, i screamed HACK! I know my small amount of customers would probably ban me from their cars if i used that........
  9. MachNU
    MachNU
    LOL I have used plendge under the hood on plastics before. But never on leather lol

But yeah most likely the indoor wash area is not going to work, so I will eventually buy a big ass tent outside to use.
  10. smoknlegend
    smoknlegend
    NE news on your new location?
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!