Mitsubishi Evolution

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. EM1toEVO
    EM1toEVO
    AWD>RWD>FWD
  2. EM1toEVO
    EM1toEVO
    Hey Ed, are you going to the Zen Motors meet on the 11th? I'll be there.
  3. Ed
    Ed
    I'm not sure brett. I didn't even know there was one.
  4. EM1toEVO
    EM1toEVO
    It's an Evo-STi meet that evening. Here is the thread: Zen Motors - EVO vs. STi Meet - Sept 11th. 7pm
  5. ultm8mind
    ultm8mind
    Thanks for the invite. My name is Bruce, stationed at Ft. Benning down here in Columbus. I think a couple guys and I are coming up on the 11th for the Evo/Sti thing. Hope to meet a couple of you guys. Another guy down here, my buddy 1d10t is also an Evo owner and enthusiast. Drop that man an invite too, if you could, he has a plethora of knowledge and is my man, so I gotta drop his name in here, LOL....
  6. Ed
    Ed
    invited.
  7. black_e92
    black_e92
    got Lancer Evo?
  8. 1d10t
    1d10t
    Thanks for the invite. My name is Paul. Thanks Bruce for the Kudos
  9. ultm8mind
    ultm8mind
    So, is this just gonna be a dead ass group? Someone needs to talk, LOL. Guess it'll be me. Where can I get some plugs (BP7RES) and some replacement yellow fogs in ATL?
  10. EM1toEVO
    EM1toEVO
    I ordered my yellow fogs off ebay. They have been working great for over a year now. I am using NGK BR8EG plugs. They are great! I haven't been able to find them locally either. I have to order them online.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!