Thread: New news for those who don't know

Default New news for those who don't know

Ok, so I had been very envious of Kevin and Gizzy because I've wanted my pit for so long. I finally have the opportunity to happily raise a dog so I got Bruce a little while back. I adopted him from a buddy of mine who could no longer afford to keep him. After some shots and a new healthier diet he is absolutely amazing in looks and personality. He is 11 months. Here we are at the park on the 4th. Enjoy!

423 KING

nice dawgie paul, my sister and i raised a pitbull/dalmation mix from six weeks and now she is almost 2 years. never had any problems with her or anything

18x9 +24 18x10+22

I love a fawn tiger stripe. Second favorite color besides the greys.
    Quote Originally Posted by PURP View Post
    A g00n... is a real life thing. It walks, talks, and shits. A goblin is a fictional character that isn't real life. It's FAKE..... like rotas, y0. Hope that helps.

lanning, I have still seen no pictures of said dalmation mix puppy.......