Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally some g00n stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by PURP View Post
    Well as the daddy of this second family, I ask all 3 of you to fucking stop.... I mean holy fucking who gives a fuck batman... This thread is about getting people stickers... Its like I got hold you fuckers hands and shit.... Just SHUT THE FUCK UP.... Damn

The stickers are done and I will pick up all 50 in the morning... If time of you can't quit your bitchin, then you won't get one...
    sorry DADDY... lol

awesome kevin! thanks again for getting some stickers made man, i really appreciate it alot! lemme know what you want me to bring to the bbq besides chips n salsa

423 KING

dad what color is they

18x9 +24 18x10+22

They are all white....
    A g00n... is a real life thing. It walks, talks, and shits. A goblin is a fictional character that isn't real life. It's FAKE..... like rotas, y0. Hope that helps.

RACISE!

I know... WHITE POWER
    A g00n... is a real life thing. It walks, talks, and shits. A goblin is a fictional character that isn't real life. It's FAKE..... like rotas, y0. Hope that helps.

423 KING

They are all white....
    dale yeah fawkin numbar 3... white is right

18x9 +24 18x10+22

OMG i just threw up asshole LOL

423 KING

epic lawls

18x9 +24 18x10+22

i need two
    ATL DA SQUAD MEMBER #1

HONDA_PARTS_CLEANUP_CLICK_ME

423 KING

Quote Originally Posted by jadakid88 View Post
    i need two
    you get zero

18x9 +24 18x10+22

...ok
    Quote Originally Posted by lanning View Post
    you get zero
    ATL DA SQUAD MEMBER #1

423 KING

Quote Originally Posted by jadakid88 View Post
    ...ok
    lol jk im so bored at work

18x9 +24 18x10+22

word..
    Quote Originally Posted by lanning View Post
    lol jk im so bored at work
    ATL DA SQUAD MEMBER #1

So everyone that NEEDS ONE will get ONE! Then out of what's left people that NEED two will get TWO... These are for GOONS only.. do not give them to someone who IS NOT a Goon.
    Goon Squads First Lady
    And a half!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Shane94 View Post

Wow so your getting roof rack now god can you come up with your own style instead of trying to be like shane please its kinda anoying ....... lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by shane94 View Post
    Ok... for one F*ck thing, I do use my rack... I thank your pissed off b/c i want let you buy it from me.....

And I love how you sit behide the computer and talk shit about me, but when you see me in person your all nice.... It's starting to piss me off all...
    O and come up with your own saying and stop using Kevins WORDS, its starting to get OLD....

I'M JUST STATION.....

Now that I'm on a regular computer I can type what needs to be typed.

You 2 need to chill. I am better friends with you 2, so please don't think I'm picking sides... cause I'm not.

How many tan hatches with racks and low offset wheels do you think are out there?? I can answer that for you... a lot. How is Kirk biting shanes style, when it's already been done thousands of times?? All Kirl said was he needed one for his rack then you 2 started your shit. Just chill the fuck out. What Kirk said was true. He's wanted a rack for quite some time now. before shane. I can vouch for that. Then shane started by thinking Kirk was talking shit. I would like the both of you to re-read what Kirk typed. Then you can apologize to him. I feel he deserves one. If the 3 of you can't come too terms with things and find some common ground to end this style war. Then find another family. I will not toloerate anymore bitching about who is copying who. It's retarded. you both have stock ass hatches with some friggin bolt ons.

Like I said, I'm not picking sides, but I do call it like I see it. I still consider Shane and Nicole better friends, simply cause I've chilled with them more, but you two need to calm down. Just cause 2 different people like the same style, doesn't mean they are trying to copy each other. You guys can be mad at me all you want, but it still will not change how things were seen. No matter how hard you try, you will never be the first to do something. It's already been done.

/rant...

now carry on.

423 KING

You 2 need to chill. I am better friends with you 2, so please don't think I'm picking sides... cause I'm not.

How many tan hatches with racks and low offset wheels do you think are out there?? I can answer that for you... a lot. How is Kirk biting shanes style, when it's already been done thousands of times?? All Kirl said was he needed one for his rack then you 2 started your shit. Just chill the fuck out. What Kirk said was true. He's wanted a rack for quite some time now. before shane. I can vouch for that. Then shane started by thinking Kirk was talking shit. I would like the both of you to re-read what Kirk typed. Then you can apologize to him. I feel he deserves one. If the 3 of you can't come too terms with things and find some common ground to end this style war. Then find another family. I will not toloerate anymore bitching about who is copying who. It's retarded. you both have stock ass hatches with some friggin bolt ons.

Like I said, I'm not picking sides, but I do call it like I see it. I still consider Shane and Nicole better friends, simply cause I've chilled with them more, but you two need to calm down. Just cause 2 different people like the same style, doesn't mean they are trying to copy each other. You guys can be mad at me all you want, but it still will not change how things were seen. No matter how hard you try, you will never be the first to do something. It's already been done.

/rant... LANNING IS THE MOTHER FUCKING SHIT

now carry on.
    FIXED

18x9 +24 18x10+22

can't believe I forgot that.... shit

423 KING

can't believe I forgot that.... shit
    hey it happens

18x9 +24 18x10+22

f yo stikaz, i haz epic windscreen drawring... i kid. I'm good on stickers though Kev.

well, like I said, I have 50 of them. And the I made a slight change to them. a nice subtle change. hehe....

what, are they cum colored now?

you guessed it.... lolol

ok, i need one then...... lol

423 KING

Quote Originally Posted by SandM View Post
    what, are they cum flavored now?
    nukka you nasty

18x9 +24 18x10+22

eye want wun

/rant...

now carry on.

Your so funny....Its epic

Can i get one of those st3ckas????
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    I LIKE THIS CHICK...SHE'S...FIESTY

no prob but i was gonna put them on two of my cars i drive daily...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Purp View Post
    So everyone that NEEDS ONE will get ONE! Then out of what's left people that NEED two will get TWO... These are for GOONS only.. do not give them to someone who IS NOT a Goon.
    ATL DA SQUAD MEMBER #1

Stickers are finally with me. I went this morning and finished them... I love the new design.... it is the EPIC....

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Shane94 View Post
    Your so funny....Its epic

Can i get one of those st3ckas????
    Only g00ns get stickers.....

How funny is that???

Wow allthis shit tlking got outta hand. Me and Shane where just fucking arond. No hard feeling towards the kid. He's cool as fuck. And if I kinda lookup to him. And Shane I'm not mad j wouldn't let me buy ur rack. Lol. It was all in gun and games. Ur like family to me! But ur hatch is so DAMN SEXY!!!! and I have told u tha from day one!! Lulz! But this isn't drama it's all fun and game. Laught a lil people. I know ur not to old to laugh!!! Hahahahahah can't wait till this weekend!!!
    sitin low! but not low enought!
    TN prospect!!!!!

Stickers are finally with me. I went this morning and finished them... I love the new design.... it is the EPIC....
    new design!!WHAT??? WORD CANT WAIT TO SEE YHEM!!
    TN prospect!!!!!

Well my apologies. I just can't stand that you're copying me games and other BS. But I'm man enough to apologies. But you 3 bitches are still gay/lesbo....lolol....

Carry on children

i want to tell all the goon's that im sorry about all the shit talk i started in this thread... Me and kirk was fucken around, i wrote him a text when i was shit talking him telling him that i was fucken with him... I love kirk like another brother... No homo

And for you kevin, your the greats friend that any of us could ask for.. And all the shit i said to you throw those text's today, was bull shit on my part... I look up to you as a bigger brother since day one of me becoming a goOn.... I just want to let you know that im sorry and that i love you like a fat kid loves cake... Love u man and thats all homo... Lol

i want to tell all the goon's that im sorry about all the shit talk i started in this thread... Me and kirk was fucken around, i wrote him a text when i was shit talking him telling him that i was fucken with him... I love kirk like another brother... No homo

And for you kevin, your the greats friend that any of us could ask for.. And all the shit i said to you throw those text's today, was bull shit on my part... I look up to you as a bigger brother since day one of me becoming a goOn.... I just want to let you know that im sorry and that i love you like a fat kid loves cake... Love u man and thats all homo... Lol
    AWE so heartfelt. I think I teared up on that one.

so u still gonna be a goon?? Or no
    TN prospect!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kirk25
    so u still gonna be a goon?? Or no
    yes im going to be a goon still

yes im going to be a goon still
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TN prospect!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kirk25