Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: *DAMNITTT*

Top End In yu mudascunt purplehazing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raven97990
    Now... these are not my words, so dont flame me, but I have heard from someone what neon means..... ****as excited over nothing....

But, I will say, when we had a rental neon, we jumped a bridge, it was fun... untill we landed and the airbags blew..
    ok lets see jumping hills in a neon now ive heard it all oh shit wait hold up i did it once so i am not one to talk
    I will put my foot in your mudascunt

ME

Quote Originally Posted by purplehazing
    ok lets see jumping hills in a neon now ive heard it all oh shit wait hold up i did it once so i am not one to talk
    .....jumping hills.......sorry the R/T not jumping hills.....when you wanna beat that ass kicked find a road with no hills k?

Now... these are not my words, so dont flame me, but I have heard from someone what neon means..... ****as excited over nothing....

But, I will say, when we had a rental neon, we jumped a bridge, it was fun... untill we landed and the airbags blew..

U want Me-U can find Me Kryptonite's Avatar

hmmmmmm.... how about this in a Neon....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mud_oshit-jpg  
    *** Underconstruction ***

and kryp shit there's no catching him unless he wants u to haha

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite
    ok another first in a neon a redneck motor sport mudding wow blood clat

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite

good lord u see the size of those rocks?

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CAUGHT THIS IGNORANT SHIT?!?!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad!
    AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CAUGHT THIS IGNORANT SHIT?!?!?!?!?!?
    nah brah ur not the only one but i figured since they say im a idiot when i know that im not i will let them talk cuz since he has the fastest car in the whole wide world plus the best car in the world it gives him a pass to act like an ass but yeah raven i will issue a challenge to u find a car that toyota makes thats in the same class as a neon and we will do this where ever u want and there are options for u better yet in about 4 months hopefully u will still have your car and my car should be stepping to where i want it to be and then we will see the amount of horses u have in your .5 liters ok

The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar

wheres Holly?

i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

nah brah ur not the only one but i figured since they say im a idiot when i know that im not i will let them talk cuz since he has the fastest car in the whole wide world plus the best car in the world it gives him a pass to act like an ass but yeah raven i will issue a challenge to u find a car that toyota makes thats in the same class as a neon and we will do this where ever u want and there are options for u better yet in about 4 months hopefully u will still have your car and my car should be stepping to where i want it to be and then we will see the amount of horses u have in your .5 liters ok

EDIT: you do realize that "raven's" car runs in the 11s right?

and u do realize that there's neons in the 10's right

plus u don't know what im working with

plus u don't know what im working with
    Aside from horrible grammar? No, I have no idea what you are working with, nor do I care. I am/was just letting you know what you'd be dealing with because his signature is misleading.

Love,
    Chris

Forget the car stuff. That's that kind of shit that gets people STOMPED THE FUCK OUT!

Calling out 06blkbalt raven97990's Avatar

Forget the car stuff. That's that kind of shit that gets people STOMPED THE FUCK OUT!

Apprantly you cant read beyond your own ignorance, I clearly stated that this wasnt my feeling or statment. Nor have I claimed to have the greatest car in th e world. I made one statement about my car, and that was it makes more power in 1 cyl. that a stock neon does.. but again, you guys continue to get fired up over nothing... I dont get it.
    Resize pic smaller.

DBlock

^^^Dayum.......whats the setup????????............1

Apprantly you cant read beyond your own ignorance, I clearly stated that this wasnt my feeling or statment. Nor have I claimed to have the greatest car in th e world. I made one statement about my car, and that was it makes more power in 1 cyl. that a stock neon does.. but again, you guys continue to get fired up over nothing... I dont get it.
    First and formost, you need to slow your damn roll! The most ignorant thing in this entire thread is the bull shit you posted that I responded to. Second of all, nowhere in my response did I say that was "your feeling" (or anyone else's in particular) and, not once did I even slightly mention your car. My point is, was, and forever will be, THAT IS THE KIND OF BULL SHIT THAT WILL GET YOU STOMPED THE FUCK OUT! Apparently you can neither read (nor spell) beyond your own ignorance because, the "you" that I am referring to is the "you" that is ignorant enough to feel and/or think in such a backwoods way. That "you" will get STOMPED THE FUCK OUT! Are you the "you" that I was referring to? As the saying goes, a hit dog yelps loudest. If you aren't the "you" that I'm referring to, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

ME

Soo what you drive again?????? and you bragging about 1 cyc making more horse's that a stock neon??? wow bro your a big man now you can make more power then a 2.0 SINGLE yes SINGLE cam....YOUR THE MAN!!!!!!:jerkit:

First and formost, you need to slow your damn roll! The most ignorant thing in this entire thread is the bull shit you posted that I responded to. Second of all, nowhere in my response did I say that was "your feeling" (or anyone else's in particular) and, not once did I even slightly mention your car. My point is, was, and forever will be, THAT IS THE KIND OF BULL SHIT THAT WILL GET YOU STOMPED THE FUCK OUT! Apparently you can neither read (nor spell) beyond your own ignorance because, the "you" that I am referring to is the "you" that is ignorant enough to feel and/or think in such a backwoods way. That "you" will get STOMPED THE FUCK OUT! Are you the "you" that I was referring to? As the saying goes, a hit dog yelps loudest. If you aren't the "you" that I'm referring to, SHUT THE FUCK UP!
    ~grabs popcorn~

that was nicely said

Quote Originally Posted by Pole
    Soo what you drive again?????? and you bragging about 1 cyc making more horse's that a stock neon??? wow bro your a big man now you can make more power then a 2.0 SINGLE yes SINGLE cam....YOUR THE MAN!!!!!!:jerkit:
    now the funniest thing is the other day when i challenged him his friends /cheerleaders was all up in knotts telling me that he runs 11's wow big whoop but yeah the challenge still stands as for your friend who feels like that since it was not your feeling tell him that he's doing a good job running his dick beaters

...besides, if this isn't "his feeling" why did he even bring it up? That comment had absolutely nothing to do with anything that has been said in this thread. Odd how he just felt that was an appropriate time to pull that out of his ass for no apparent reason.

now the funniest thing is the other day when i challenged him his friends /cheerleaders was all up in knotts telling me that he runs 11's wow big whoop but yeah the challenge still stands as for your friend who feels like that since it was not your feeling tell him that he's doing a good job running his dick beaters
    I honestly have to read your posts like 5 or 6 times before i have any idea what the fuck you are talking about. Generally speaking you dont challenge somebody to run before you know what their car is capable of. So... I told you.

If you graduated highschool your teachers seriously need to be walked off a cliff one by one into a pit of fire.

The kid is a friend of mine... yes it was a bad post on his part... let it go.

Love,
    The Cheerleader

Quote Originally Posted by CRAMERIZKING
    I honestly have to read your posts like 5 or 6 times before i have any idea what the fuck you are talking about. Generally speaking you dont challenge somebody to run before you know what there car is capable of. So... I told you.

If you graduated highschool your teachers seriously need to be walked off a cliff one by one into a pit of fire.

Love,
    The Cheerleader
    now now .......................CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -14ph2-jpeg  

Quote Originally Posted by CRAMERIZKING
    I honestly have to read your posts like 5 or 6 times before i have any idea what the fuck you are talking about. Generally speaking you dont challenge somebody to run before you know what their car is capable of. So... I told you.

Love,
    The Cheerleader
    woah woah buddy calm down..... there's no need for dat, now is there?

Ok, this is to set the record straight..

Purplehazing and I will run for slips when our cars are both done... (j/k on slips, we'll run for fun). I have nothing against any of you, or your cars. I have respect for the people who get out there, and work on their own cars.

This thread is funny to me, I have begun to make comments for the purpose of egging it on. I have respect for all of you.

So, is that enough to make a truce between the Neon guys and me? You can still hate green91.. he annoyed me today at work. But Crammer is cool, you guys can like him too, just avoid standing behind him whenever he bends over, he suffers crackistist. A genetic condition that causes his crack to be exposed whenever he bends over.
    Jared
    Resize pic smaller.

DBlock

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro
    ~grabs popcorn~
    ****follows nitro into forum theatre****...............1

But Crammer is cool, you guys can like him too, just avoid standing behind him whenever he bends over, he suffers crackistist. A genetic condition that causes his crack to be exposed whenever he bends over.
    Jared
    Yeah i learned my lesson the last time i got a hot amber down the back of my pants when we were installing your cage. I invested in a belt.

lets do a cage for my 240

Quote Originally Posted by green91
    lets do a cage for my 240
    He was there taking up the tar paper and moral support... unless he's recently learned to weld..
    Resize pic smaller.

He was there taking up the tar paper and moral support... unless he's recently learned to weld..
    and to watch nick weld holes through the body

franly, none of us were doing anything particularly productive.

Ok, this is to set the record straight..

Purplehazing and I will run for slips when our cars are both done... (j/k on slips, we'll run for fun). I have nothing against any of you, or your cars. I have respect for the people who get out there, and work on their own cars.

This thread is funny to me, I have begun to make comments for the purpose of egging it on. I have respect for all of you.

So, is that enough to make a truce between the Neon guys and me? You can still hate green91.. he annoyed me today at work. But Crammer is cool, you guys can like him too, just avoid standing behind him whenever he bends over, he suffers crackistist. A genetic condition that causes his crack to be exposed whenever he bends over.
    Jared

yo J. i said it's all good manj..............let's keep it that way aigh't we try to keep all that drama related shit out of the DODGE forums...ya feel me? now we can all meet up 1 day drink some heinekens & installl a cage in my neon or ..............................................SOME BODY CAN GET FUCKED UP!!!!! nah just playing...damn!!! gotta act civilized....come on ya'll it done an over with COOL? ~DRAWS GUN~ AIGH'TTTTTTTTTTT?

DBlock

yo J. i said it's all good manj..............let's keep it that way aigh't we try to keep all that drama related shit out of the DODGE forums...ya feel me? now we can all meet up 1 day drink some heinekens & installl a cage in my neon or ..............................................SOME BODY CAN GET FUCKED UP!!!!! nah just playing...damn!!! gotta act civilized....come on ya'll it done an over with COOL? ~DRAWS GUN~ AIGH'TTTTTTTTTTT?
    your gun aint gonna do shyt.........by the way u betta still have mah gun!!!!!!!..........1

looks at nitro bows his head and says yes while crossing his fingers

Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50
    your gun aint gonna do shyt.........by the way u betta still have mah gun!!!!!!!..........1

yeah ya shits in my garage.....finally...lol ~driving aroung with 2 guns in the car is ummmmmmmmm? kinda overkill.

ME

Shit i was dont with this shit along time ago..

DBlock

yeah ya shits in my garage.....finally...lol ~driving aroung with 2 guns in the car is ummmmmmmmm? kinda overkill.
    hahahaha...............overkill......... ......good shyt........ yo by the way yall i aint gonna be able to make the dub show this weekend........going to N GA with my skool.............1

I love the cock
    Resize pic smaller.

The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar

haah

i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345