Thread: Double Din Trouble??????

Default Double Din Trouble??????

ok so I bought a 08 chevy Equinox for my wife, but it was like standard edition so no bells and whistles, I found a Pioneer double din for good price. thought would make the 08 look newer inside. plus its a lot better then regular set up. Plus I wanna do something to it, and this is all I can get away with for now. SO I bought this pioneer AVH-P4000dvd, not bad Ipod, dvd, rear view camera, usb. well looking at it better it dosent come with navigation, you have to buy that addition, then the screen menu and background is kinda dull and basic. So I was wanting to know if anyone has a double din that they recommend that functions great looks great and cost $300 around that.

I looked at Kenwood they seem much better with screen display, and function, and has GPS, dvd, ipod, Blue tooth, everything. and priced better than pioneer. But before I buy another one id like to know if anyone here has a Double Din they like or don't like?

plus if u want my old pioneer im selling?

so I guess no one has a double din?

Unknown

I dont know if you have bought one yet or not but stay away from sony double din units they are extremely glitchy and dont work correctly a lot of the time. Kenwood is a pretty solid double din so is pioneer the kenwoods are more user friendly in my opinion. If you can get it aim for an alpine they will be your best bet for quality and performance.