Thread: jdm front headlight wiring help (not looking for diagram)

Default jdm front headlight wiring help (not looking for diagram)

hello, im trying to install my jdm headlights on my 1997 acura integra and trying to figure out why my turn signal light socket only has 2 wires coming out of it but, I need three to have it lights on and turn signal, or are they just for lights on and not turn signal.

please help, do I need a new a new light socket, or am I missing something ?

ive seen passwordjdm has a wire kit but it is worth it. I have all the wires I think, but im assuming the kit is just for people without any of the wiring to headlights. if im wrong please let me know, and has anyone used this kit from passwordjdm?

man someone please ive got the headlights working fine, I just cant get these corners to work right, I cant get them to blink and stay on, someone gotta know if I have the right socket and wiring. mine has two wires, should I have one with three wires?