Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why adding a HID kit to your car with non-projectors housing makes you a ricer.

I had clear lenses and 6000k HID's btw.
    You know better; next time will be a ban.

Yeah I looked up google key word Bad HID reflector housing and well my has glare but not an extreme cause the bulb shield it on Top. I am looking currently for a cheap budget build for Retrofit..

So does this not make the car with improper HIDs obvious? I love the people who have this and are like "they don't blind anyone" :facepalm:

02' Miata

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgänger View Post
    So does this not make the car with improper HIDs obvious? I love the people who have this and are like "they don't blind anyone" :facepalm:

That guys lights are horrible. Probably running through a fluted lens. Mine are nowhere even close to that bright head on.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    That guys lights are horrible. Probably running through a fluted lens. Mine are nowhere even close to that bright head on.
    That and looks like a 55W kit cause it must be 6k and mine are no where that bright neither

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

I see people with lights like that all the time that bright, you guys have them, you're just trying to justify your actions. lol

I don't see why people aren't pulled over for that more frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post

IIRC it was a newer 4-door civic, which do not have such lenses.

Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    That and looks like a 55W kit cause it must be 6k and mine are no where that bright neither
    It's easily 8k. 6k is not anywhere close to being that blue. I have 6k in my lights and it's nothing like that as you can see.
    02' Miata

Then it was definitely a really high wattage kit and 8000k lights. If you looked at a bone stock 1st gen IS300 head on, my lights look exactly the same, just a slight difference on the color.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Had a damn 2000 model Mustang with some HIDs behind me tonight and i couldn't see anything but glare around. I Then myself was riding behind my sister at one who said anytime i was within 10 feet she was blinded. I now have come to the conclusion I wish i had at least got a high/low kit so i could change the beam when around others or passing others. I feel like such a douche when others flash and I can't dim mine cause its single beam Ugh!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12