Thread: Clutch question

^ Has way toooo much pr0n v3rd1g0's Avatar

Default Clutch question

Ok so I have a 2003 Nissan Sentra Spec V. I am replacing my clutch... Well some buddies and I. Its not really a tech question I have more of a general question on tools and such.

My flywheel is on using a torx plus (snap-on) bolt. I am currently having issues getting my hands on these SOB's. Does anyone know of a place I could find these locally. The snap-on website is out of them as well. I need the IP55 and IP50. Also my other question is: Do you know of any other tools that maybe a replacement for that bit?
    No siggy as of right now

just flag down any tool truck, MAc, Snap-on, and Matco carry them. I can get them local but i'm on the southside. There should be plenty of tool supply company's in your area though...
    NO ADVERTISING

-IA MANAGEMENT

^ Has way toooo much pr0n v3rd1g0's Avatar

my buddy from autozone tried to get one from matco and they ordered one back in feb and are still waiting for it XD
    No siggy as of right now

Barefoot Motorsports

Quote Originally Posted by punkr6 View Post
    just flag down any tool truck, MAc, Snap-on, and Matco carry them. I can get them local but i'm on the southside. There should be plenty of tool supply company's in your area though...
    pretty much. as long as your paying cash they dont give a shit. who they sell to.
    Quote Originally Posted by v3rd1g0 View Post
    my buddy from autozone tried to get one from matco and they ordered one back in feb and are still waiting for it XD
    matco truck are very unreliable. ive never really had a matco rep come thru for me.