Thread: Will an Automatic Honda Accord Ignition switch work in a 5 speed Manual? Years 94-97?

Default Will an Automatic Honda Accord Ignition switch work in a 5 speed Manual? Years 94-97?

I have a 1996 Honda Accord DX (5 speed manual) Will any 94-97 Ignition switch work in my car? Any help is greatly appreciated, All responses will be helpful.

I need to get it changed out ASAP

Thanks Guys

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

The electrical part is the same. The only difference with the mechanical part is the key interlock for the auto so you cant pull the key out with it in gear. You can unscrew the electrical part off and use it.

JJSPEC RACING - Central Ga's source for performance parts,
    fabrication, tuning, general repair and a whole lot more! 478 621 5000

Thank You good sir.

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?