Thread: Acura legend speed sensor location?

Default Acura legend speed sensor location?

91-95 acura legend speed sensor

does anybody know where it located on the transmission?

got picture?

i been looking on line but can't really find it but agian i dont even know how it look like.

http://www.legend.org/

Maybe.. I haven't been there in a long time

OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 02

Future: OEM fogs, Koni/GC setup, and Volk RE30 wheels.

not old....classic!

i believe it is mechanical, 2 piece cable, jack up car turn wheel left and look on drivers side and you will see cable.

its on the transmission. If you don't know what it looks like go to the part store and buy a new one....unless thats not why you're looking for it...

Quote Originally Posted by LilToySupra View Post
    i believe it is mechanical, 2 piece cable, jack up car turn wheel left and look on drivers side and you will see cable.
    lol word for word from Wiki but it says that is a 90 Acura Legend. I'm not sure if it would have changed in the 91-95 model.

To the OP i do not have an answer for you. I know mine is visible and is on the side of the tranny.

GL Bump
    Mainstream Performance

General Tech Hater

YES, im the first to post up with REAL information!!!

Austin, on the 91-95 legends, the speed sensor is in the differential!! And yes the electrical part that im sure has gone bad on your car is super common. Jack the car up, and look directly behind the radiator on what would seem like the front of the oil pan and you should see the speed sensor going into the differential at an angle with 2 hoses going into it and 1 plug. Although you could remove the electrical part without removing the mechanical part i would not reccomend it as the screws are VERY easy to round out, so make sure to use the proper screwdriver.

EDIT:

Note in the right of the picture is the oil pan, the left is the differential.
    Official "Delete the clubs/crew section of IA" Member #1

Quote Originally Posted by chouston86 View Post
    So this is how it goes down when I beat you I want the cash and the respect. To some people thats more important. Sounds familiar?

The speedo sensor is located in the diff. I talked with my buddy from acura.

EDIT: Nevermind Midlife already answered.
    Mainstream Performance