Thread: s13 bogging

KINGZOFSOUTHTOWN

Default s13 bogging

okay my car bogs, when i step on the gas really soft it'll go but as soon as i step on it like half way feels like the car just stops moving or the speed is increasing really slow feels like something is stopping it from going.. i changed the MAF on the car which is a common problem on the 240sx and the spark plugs already, anyone know what else could cause the problem? maybe the fuel injectors?
    -hmgdrfter-

PP TRACK 350Z

Certified Gearhead

Fuel Filter? Weak fuel pump... I would start with a fuel pressure test...

yeah i second that, sounds like a fuel problem to me, obviously make sure you are getting good spark from wires too, even if you have good fuel pressure it's possible your injectors are sticking, especially if the car has been sitting for a while. Check the stuff mentioned above first, then start looking for less obvious answers.

sounds like injectors may be clogged or dirty and change the fuel filter