Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Street Race Questions

Banned

Default Street Race Questions

Last edited by corey30349; 07-12-2007 at 07:41 PM.

i assume your running stock internals since you would know if you upgraded your drivetrain properly

i suggest 3000k max for a launch

Let me open the door for QD to come on in!

Quote Originally Posted by corey30349
    Im tryin to see what is it safe to launch from like 4k or what post any other race tips yall dudes done fig out if u dont mind sharing lol if u got any questions post em

It depends on alot of things. Car, Tires, FI, NA. Some specs about your car would help.

Quote Originally Posted by 2turbo4u
    Let me open the door for QD to come on in!
    Took the words out of my mouth.
    That wasn't the best title for your thread.
    You live and learn, get ready.

Banned

yea i noticed that after i posted but ive got a stock ls in a ef wit kumho tires full interior reconditioned head after market clutch i heard ls motors suck on the highway my friend raced a teg on the interstate and he had a sohc vtec i think the dude in the teg aint knowhow to drive cuz my friend murdered him got the dude that was ridin wit him got the vid it was horrible

Banned

o yea sorry about the sucky thread realli didnt know where to post or even if i should but im tryin to get my post up so i just shot things out my bad ppls u can try to kick my ass later

yea i noticed that after i posted but ive got a stock ls in a ef wit kumho tires full interior reconditioned head after market clutch i heard ls motors suck on the highway my friend raced a teg on the interstate and he had a sohc vtec i think the dude in the teg aint knowhow to drive cuz my friend murdered him got the dude that was ridin wit him got the vid it was horrible

nice title dipshit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro
    nice title dipshit.
    hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm thanks

Banned

whats the tops speed youve hit on the during street racin

160 down i-75s if that counts as street racing (5th gear pegged out). i have got 130 or so on a few highways

i hit 200 in my civic with a b16 tranny
    JJSPEC.COM

Quote Originally Posted by d16_turbo
    i hit 200 in my civic with a b16 tranny
    rofl. i know you hit like 160 in your gsr. that video you have on your myspace proves it! shit was intense

that wasnt my car that was a k20 civic. my gsr had a b16 trany which probably would have topped out at around 130 but i dont know because i dont drive that fast
    JJSPEC.COM

for real? i thought that was your gsr all this time. lol. yeah i dont drive that fast ANYMORE. i used to drive fast all the time, but not so much anymore

what did u have befor u edited it?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cactusEG
    what did u have befor u edited it?
    what is a good rpm to launch from i forgot realli what i was gon put on here b4 i had a legit question until i left and came back and put that shit then i realized i put some dumbshit

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by d16_turbo
    that wasnt my car that was a k20 civic. my gsr had a b16 trany which probably would have topped out at around 130 but i dont know because i dont drive that fast
    I dont think it would top out around 130 my friend had a si with a b16 we was on the interstate going like 135 and he ran about 140 one night i dont trust my car enought to go up dat fast i havent went over 60 yet lol due to alignment problems lol i realized dat after i just had bought the car going down to ingles when i hit bought 60 it pulled to the right real quick i grabbed it and it start goin left and right then after that i realized i got fucked up alignment but i thought wit a gsr you should be able to run up to about 150???

what is a good rpm to launch from i forgot realli what i was gon put on here b4 i had a legit question until i left and came back and put that shit then i realized i put some dumbshit

ummm u sure thats what u had

Just another ricer

EDITED

WHAT IS THE TOP SPEED YOUVE HIT WHILE STREETRACING AND WHERE YOU DID IT???
    Street race your car off a cliff you fuckin faggot.
    90% of teens say "oh shit" before a wreck. The other 10% are from Pennsylvania, they say " hold my beer and watch this shit."
    EvasiveEF9: Just fill me in...if it's black, I'm all over it...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mxglory258
    thas cool ill ride with your moms wit u in the back seat

lol damn son what did he do

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cactusEG
    lol damn son what did he do
    the thread was fucked up from the get go i guess he seen street racin and figured i can put in my 2 cent then when he seen the question he was like oh damn i dont know more than likely lame ass nerdy dude from northside i kno he aint from the southside mxglory be forreal gotta be from northside

the thread was fucked up from the get go i guess he seen street racin and figured i can put in my 2 cent then when he seen the question he was like oh damn i dont know more than likely lame ass nerdy dude from northside i kno he aint from the southside mxglory be forreal gotta be from northside
    northside and southside???

Just another ricer

Born in fuckin 91 and banned. I know your bitch ass can still read this tho. Nobody gives a flyin fuck what you do street racing. Yes, I am putting in my .02. If you don't like it, then get fucked. 16 y/o ass faggot. Don't come talkin shit to me. Talkin about my mother is a waste of yours and my time. Doesn't bother me on here. I dont know you so you mean jack shit to me boy. I aint in GA right now. That matters none. Stfu pussy.
    90% of teens say "oh shit" before a wreck. The other 10% are from Pennsylvania, they say " hold my beer and watch this shit."

Just another ricer

Oh, and it matters none where I'm from. I still say your a fuck up and the best part of ya rolled down the milk man's leg.

Born in fuckin 91 and banned. I know your bitch ass can still read this tho. Nobody gives a flyin fuck what you do street racing. Yes, I am putting in my .02. If you don't like it, then get fucked. 16 y/o ass faggot. Don't come talkin shit to me. Talkin about my mother is a waste of yours and my time. Doesn't bother me on here. I dont know you so you mean jack shit to me boy. I aint in GA right now. That matters none. Stfu pussy.
    So whats the purpose in writting this.. Does it make you feel more like a man for arguing with a 16 year old... The kid had a few questions about street racing hes not the first nor the last. He also admitted to being wrong. if you dont condone it thats fine but theres no reason to go all pshyco and shit on him... Stating your opinions is one thing but talking down to people is another.. Grow the fuck up.. I remember when u first came on here and got owned all over the place now you feel like you have some chip on your shoulder and you need to prove something to all the noobs.. wrong way to earn your respect...

Quote Originally Posted by Hektik
    So whats the purpose in writting this.. Does it make you feel more like a man for arguing with a 16 year old... The kid had a few questions about street racing hes not the first nor the last. He also admitted to being wrong. if you dont condone it thats fine but theres no reason to go all pshyco and shit on him... Stating your opinions is one thing but talking down to people is another.. Grow the fuck up.. I remember when u first came on here and got owned all over the place now you feel like you have some chip on your shoulder and you need to prove something to all the noobs.. wrong way to earn your respect...
    Word

YEA very well said. You beat me to it. +1

I reaslly don't see what the big deal is. 99.9% of the people on here have street raced at some point in time. It may not be the smartest or safest way to have fun, but what right do any of ya'll that have done it yourselves have to flame on this kid. If its really that big of a deal to all of you "big men" who think its cool to fuck with some kid over something we've all done, then why not make a sticky thread about not posting about illegal racing.

Just another ricer

Quote Originally Posted by Nissangeek
    I reaslly don't see what the big deal is. 99.9% of the people on here have street raced at some point in time. It may not be the smartest or safest way to have fun, but what right do any of ya'll that have done it yourselves have to flame on this kid. If its really that big of a deal to all of you "big men" who think its cool to fuck with some kid over something we've all done, then why not make a sticky thread about not posting about illegal racing.
    Guess i'm part of the .1 who doesn't, havent, and won't.

My point in saying it is b/c street racing's dumb as fuck. I laugh at the kills forum just waiting to read a post on there stating how a bunch of the members got nailed for it. Its lame. IMO.

My point in saying it is b/c street racing's dumb as fuck. I laugh at the kills forum just waiting to read a post on there stating how a bunch of the members got nailed for it. Its lame. IMO.
    I'm not saying it isn't dumb. Once you have 5 or 6 tickets under your belt you tend to grow up a bit, but younger people do stupid shit. Flamin' 'em on the internet ain't gonna stop it.

Just another ricer

Flaming them isn't the intent. Blatently letting them know that they're complete MORON's is the intent. He might not admit it, but eventually he'll get the point.

Hell, i'm 23 and have NEVER had a speeding ticket.

Flaming them isn't the intent. Blatently letting them know that they're complete MORON's is the intent. He might not admit it, but eventually he'll get the point.

Hell, i'm 23 and have NEVER had a speeding ticket.

Congrats on your excellent driving record. Now go fuck off.

Just another ricer

Gee that was harsh..umm..no love the 15 y/o mentality faggot

so what do you call this Evasive and MxGlory having a little EFun!

you posted this yourself .. a mountain run might not be straight up street racing but its pretty much the same thing.... this is just as dumb if not dumber.. im not saying ive never done it but then again im not being a hypocrite and telling others not to do it...

Just another ricer

so what do you call this Evasive and MxGlory having a little EFun!

you posted this yourself .. a mountain run might not be straight up street racing but its pretty much the same thing.... this is just as dumb if not dumber.. im not saying ive never done it but then again im not being a hypocrite and telling others not to do it...
    Oh excuse me, one thing i've done. Sorry. Funny thing is, i was going to make video's of runs and shit back here. And haven't. Why?? B/c thats not what I do. Sorry I had fun one time on the road. Shit, better shun me now. Ya'll are lame as hell

there are way way way too many street racing debates on this site.

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRtegŪ's Avatar

lol

Gee that was harsh..umm..no love the 15 y/o mentality faggot
    lol u got into a arguement with a 15 y/o i bet you feel really hard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast