Thread: s10 speaker box!

Default s10 speaker box!

have a speaker box made for a mini truck, s10, sonoma, ranger. condition is almost brand new, except for mayb the corners of when i took it out or put it in my truck. it fits laying aross the back on the ridges of the fold-out back seats and also fit bhind the seats standing up on a single cab. might fit under the back seats of a bigger chevy/ford. here are some quick pics of it. holes are for two 10s but they could probably be made a little bigger for 12s.
    price is 50firm!

txt me at 770-896-3263. i dont usualy answer number idk so if i dont answer leave a msg!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img00336-jpg   -img00337-jpg   -img00338-jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by ls-r teg
    damn, i want that penis