2002 Pontiac Trans-Am SLP Performance packages (all added)
SLP Performance Options
SLP front strut tower brace sway bar and suspension package
SLP Exhaust
SLP CAI w/FTRA upgrade
SLP Air-lid with K&N filter
SLP 85mm MAF with SLP Air Bellows
440hp performance pac option
carbon fiber battery cover
carbon fiber stock style ram air hood.(hood was almsot 1,000$)
new corvette wheels and tires (over 1,000$ for wheels alone + tires)
stock wheels avail.
Last of the Breed Urethane Badges
Traction controll posi traction
auto transmission shifts perfect!
full leather with dual power seats with airbag options to adjust seat pressure and sides
T top roof with original t top covers
monsoon upgraded stereo system from factory

CLEAN CARFAX NO WRECKS OR ACCIDENTS.
140k original miles. Runs great and rides like a dream with the upgraded suspension
No rattles or shakes at any speed. No vibrations.
this car is solid and clean. never been raced or ragged. its been adult owned and driven and taken care of
call or text 478-394-3073
trades welcome
were selling it because this just isnt what my wife wanted. She used to have an mdx and after that a 02 q45 so she just wants something more economical and a 4dr again.
this is the last yr they made it and only made 1500 black ones with t tops and auto
esp with the slp packages and it being in good shape makes it worth more.. ive seen them for 8-9k all day
i am open to cash offers. Cash talks. Also will take trades but no riced out hondas or 5spds. Must be an auto and must be really clean. Cars, suv or possible trucks. Just nothing older than a 99. Also i will accept trade plus cash if your car isnt worth what this one is.. If the car isnt sold by this weekend I am going to list it on ebay and just let the bids go because Ive seen them sell completed listings for at least 8 all day. Im located in macon, if you have cash and wana check it out let me know.
The car has no check engine light on and no mechanical problems what so ever and does not leak or burn any oil or trans fluid. Its been taken care of and owner has ran nothing but royal purple oil in it and put premium gas in it.
If you want a super clean sports car to drive and or collect and a great investment this is the time! These cars wont go down in value and will continue to rise.

-00808_654ryhumxxt_600x450-jpg
-01515_2ezvjo1j0uh_600x450-jpg
-00g0g_9mvevofn0qp_600x450-jpg
-00f0f_cf50jtx5pqk_600x450-jpg
-00808_654ryhumxxt_600x450-jpg
-01515_btos3xcomvc_600x450-jpg
-01212_bweqeqxgvrw_600x450-jpg