Thread: 2004 Chevy Avalanche blk/blk FS/FT

IA Member

Default 2004 Chevy Avalanche blk/blk FS/FT

2004 Chevy Avalanche LT 2wd

$7000

Excellent running/driving truck. It's very comfy, and rides extremely well. Newly installed(Early July or so) 80k mile transmission, I have all paperwork. 2wd. Excellent black leather interior, but the exterior has a few dings and scratches. I live in Warner Robins, and drive this truck to north Macon every day for my job, so it does accumulate mileage quickly. It's at 177K or so right now. The reason I'm selling is twofold. I am tired of paying for gas, lol, and I miss my small sporty cars. It's not horrible, I can get 20-21 MPG on the highway if I take it easy, but that adds up when I'm driving 50 miles a day. It needs a new audio head unit, the radio works, and the USB, but it won't play cd's. It has aftermarket Infinity speakers installed. Also has a heavy duty tow package, with aftermarket transmission cooler, and extended tow mirrors. Even if you don't tow, they're amazing to have when maneuvering in reverse. Has flowmaster exhaust, best sounding truck you ever heard, no joke. Passenger side step bar thingy is all dented up from where I turned too sharp and rode up a brick driveway divider...New water pump 2-15-14.

Please text me at 478 960 6895.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -avalanche-jpg  
    Last edited by Sharker524; 02-15-2014 at 03:59 PM.

IA Member

Price is OBO. Trades are great, but I need atleast half the price in cash, on top. Make offers. Got a big bill to pay at the end of the month

IA Member

It'd be past time to bump, but the GM forum, here, is dead...lol.

IA Member

Hrm.

IA Member

Some of you guys need something with room!