Thread: 2006, Pontiac, GTO $16500

Default 2006, Pontiac, GTO $16500

For sale is a 2006 Impulse Blue Metallic Pontiac GTO. This is a very rare car as there were only 13,948 GTO cars produced that year, and even less with this rare color ! It is the last year Pontiac produced the legendary GTO. It has approximately 65,000 miles. It has black leather interior. It has a 6.0 Liter LS2 V8 engine used in the Corvette. It is equipped with a six speed manual transmission and the 18" five spoke wheels. These were the only two options offered for the 2006 GTO and this car has both! The car is equipped with Pacesetter long tube headers, a Magnaflow exhaust system, and a K&N cold air intake system. This car is pushing approximately 400 horsepower to the wheels. It is very fast. The transmission has just been fully rebuilt including a new clutch and fly wheel and is ready to drive you anywhere you want to go. I'd say overall the car is in very good condition. I don't think many cars are excellent condition after they roll off the lot. The car has a 35% tint on the driver and passenger windows, approximately 10% tint on the rear windows. The car has been incredibly fun to drive. I am only selling because I want a truck. $16,500 or best offer. Car is located in Vidalia, GA.

Price Drop $16,000.

912-245-0345 or by email at [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -rsz_1photo_2-jpg  
    Last edited by 03mx5; 05-09-2013 at 01:04 PM. Reason: price drop

Zoom-Zoom bitch

Fawk I want.. Beautiful car, glws!
    Try not. Do or Do not.

Pending Sale
    Last edited by 03mx5; 05-27-2013 at 09:04 PM.

Zoom-Zoom bitch