Thread: FS. 2005 cavalier 5spd $1300obo

Certified Gearhead

Default FS. 2005 cavalier 5spd $1300obo

I am selling my 2005 Chevrolet cavalier Ls 2door 5spd red with sunroof power everything very clean interior and engine bay. New clutch kit installed 300+ miles ago new cat and 02 sensors same time as clutch. New hood and bumper BC someone backed into it no actual damage was done just cut bumper and dented hood so the guy paid for it but never got it painted so its blk not red. The motor only has 63k miles on it. The car was originally my aunts she bought it new and at 180k miles the motor jumped time so I put a used motor in with extras. The cons to the car are as listed...windows do not go up or down ( motors have been purchased but did not work. Needs switch) gauges do not work but fuel hand does. Idk why mileage is 190k or so. Well that's about it email or text me 770-eight8one-4four nine9
    New!
    Clutch
    driver hub/bearings
    Hood and bumper
    Catalytic converter
    O2 sensors
    Rotors and break pads crakinbrian at gmail $1300 cash.
    I check my email hourly for work so txt call or email. thanks
    Sorry no pics I'll send to who ever ask and post some when I get home

(I have the dash out ready to fix gauges the stepper motors needs replaced common problem on these cars around $30 and 30 mins to fix I can put it all back in if you need but 100% test drivable)

post pics