Thread: 1972 c-10 Stroker motor

Default 1972 c-10 Stroker motor

Hey guys i have my 1972 c-10 with a 383 stroker motor for sale / or trade.
    Little background on it I've had it since november. Bought it from a guy out of lower Atlanta it has got a 383 stroker motor in it that is cammed hard. Since I have bought it we have added a new custom interior its got black leather diamond design to it. It's a bench seat, the radio and speakers in it work. It's a 3 speed on the tree with a new flow master exahaust on it bout 3 weeks ago. I bought the truck with the intention of restoring it but I recently bought a trans am so I need a car that's a little more practical to drive around as an everyday driver. I'm willing to either trade or sell the car just text or call me at (706)-346-8065 . If you have a trade send me pictures and information about it or I'll take $5,000 OBO. It's a nice project for father and son or nice little rat-rod. i dont need help selling this truck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_4855-jpg   -img_5153-jpg   -img_7789-jpg   -img_8962-jpg   -img_9979-jpg  

TRANS AM WS6
    ITS REAL ITS DAM REAL

Senior Member | IA Veteran

trade offer

Do you have any pics of the engine bay or the inside of the bed?

cab corners, rocker panel, cab mounts pics too please....killer price for a driver that looks to just need paint
    + = :boobies: / / :idb:

not

Small but FIERCE

sorry guys for not respondeing i honestly i forgot i put it on here. but i got someone picking the truck up this weekend thanks though. will post again if guy doesnt come through
    TRANS AM WS6
    ITS REAL ITS DAM REAL