Thread: 1996 S-10 Custom paint,interior xtra cab bring fullsize or other small trucks $4

Default 1996 S-10 Custom paint,interior xtra cab bring fullsize or other small trucks $4

* Name: Paul
    * Means of Contact: Post in this thread, PM, or email ([email protected])
    text 770-866-8255

* Vehicle Year/Make/Model: 1996 Chevy S-10 EXT CAB Pickup
    * Miles: 167,000
    * Price: $4000 OBO
    * Title: Salvage or Clear? Clear

- Engine: 4.3L vortec V6 (Fresh tune up)
    - Interior: Custom Tweed buckets gray with white inserts
    - Exterior: The truck is black over white with shaved roll pan.
    - Stereo & Nav: It has a pioneer head unit with pioneer speakers
    - Suspension: BelTek spindles,Drop springs,blacks in the rear and toxic drop shocks.

The good-Runs good,no leaks.I daily so it is dependable.Lowered the right way and rides great.Cold air,Hot heat.Glass is all good.Legal window tint.Tire tread is above 60%.it also has custom tails,headlights

The bad-Has a couple small scratches,fold away rear seats do not match the tweed buckets.

I need another small xtra cab truck closer to stock height or a full size.
    I do not need a stock truck but would not turn one away.I just need something that sits a little higher off the ground.
    For the right truck I am willing to throw in my 1987 TRX250R ATV worth twice my asking price of this truck.
    I am pressed for time,so rip me off while I am willing.

Thanks.

I will text you any pictures you need,but please make a offer before so we are not wasting eachothers time.I say this because I had a offer for a 1988 Nissan xtra cab even trade with a roaring 3rd gear because he says it has racing shocks and 97 interior.
    I am willing to take the loss,but I can't take a project.I need something reliable.

I will have the Vin# and more pictures tomorrow when I get home.