Default 1995 Chevy S10 Trade for 4-seater

$3000 to abide by the rules, but i am looking for a trade mainly
    1995 Chevolet S10
    2.2 4 cyl. 5-speed
    75,000 miles
    vin upon request
    clear title
    old school kenwood cd player
    this was my company work truck since new. Used as a courior, or just to go to the post office once a day. It's pretty basic with the black grill and rubber floors. It was maintained my the fleet mechanics that spent most there time working on the bosses massive hot rod collection. So it's been maintained perfectly, these guys a salary mechanics, so overly maintained really.
    I need a four seater for the family. I currently have another small pickup and a jeep that sucks down premium gas at 12 mpg. So looking to trade this for a 4-6 cylinder car. Prefer a 4 cylinder 5-speed accord, altima, etc. But will consider anything. I am not looking for a project car. This is a great truck for working/chores or even to start a minitruck.
    charlie
    404-713-0691
    text pm or email/this thread will be responded to quicky

WTB- 1993-2001 Nissan Altima engine-fwd ka24de-or whole car

P/m me.. I have a 94 civic sedan.