Im just posting to say I hope all is well with everybody because i have no idea when the last time I saw most of yawl. I saw Key-Ron randomly one day at the shop and we had a good laugh at the story of a wrecked car on the side of MSPi. I saw Zane (dude with the black ep3 on them gold thangs on bankhead one day. Not many ppl know my teg so i can bust a G-Move when i want. I think i saw Ej-All-Moder somewhere within the last 2 months but I think thats about it. Oh and of course I see that Joe 6 Pack sumbitch Emmino but he dnt count. Lol!!

I miss my Josie!! And Marlon what in the hell you doing? Dwayne, i bet you laughing at something RAT NOW aintcha? Lol!! Kashime on the ninja smoke bomb shit bc i havent seen him since b4 his del slo blowed up. If i didnt mention you sorry but those are most of the ppl ive seen enough times to remember names. Which im bad with names due to my old age.

But anyway, i figured id post something random like i always due to give the crew a lil giggle or life. But yawl, stay outta trouble, handle your biz, and keep in touch with everybody. Til the next time HOLLER!!