Thread: Dremels, Tool kits, Amp Wiring Kit

Default Dremels, Tool kits, Amp Wiring Kit

got 3 brand new stanley tool sets, 2 201 piece for 60 each, 1 145 piece for 50, or gimme 150 for all 3

got dremels, 3 dremel 3000's, 60 each, 4 dremel 200's, 40 each, 2 dremel 100's 20 each, all brand new, 300 for all of em, 2 of the dremel 3000 are now gone

got a 1600 watt amp wiring kit, comes with capacitor and basically everything you need to hook up your amp and sub, i think its 2 gauge wire also, brand new, 40 bucks

also willing to trade for some integra stuff, or just throw me some trades, the worst i can say is no

best to text me anytime at 404 374 4417 since i dont get on here much, meet up on the southside unless your willing to throw in some gas money lol

Certified Gearhead

Did you rob a walmart? Lol
    THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANYTHING MADE THAT DID NOT HAVE A PURPOSE

Performance: QR25DE-T

Certified Gearhead

yea i would not buy from you at all.. No telling were you got all of this (stuff) from
    It's not the speed that kill's its the sudden stop at the end.