Thread: FS: Magnaflow catback for 99-04 mustang gt/ 03-04 mach 1

Default FS: Magnaflow catback for 99-04 mustang gt/ 03-04 mach 1

i upgraded to magnaflow magnapacks so this has to go. magnaflow cat back part # 15671. fits 99-04 gt/03-04 mach 1/ bullitt. this is a $490 catback..been used for about 2 years. the ONLY reason for selling is that i have got new exhuast. sounds great..nice deep clean tone. all stainless steel construction. the tips are welded on so they will not come loose on you. the pipes from your mid-pipe to the mufflers are the same way. the mufflers were welded to the pipes that go over the axle as well. i grinded the weld down to remove the exhuast. this has in no way what-so-ever effected the performance or structural integrity of this exhaust. infact after its installed i recommend getting it welded back up to prevent it from coming loose. this is a great sounding exhaust and will do alot better on your mustang than on the floor in my garage taking up space. the price is $250 im in perry georgia 31069....you are more than welcome to come pick it up or i will meet you as far as mcdonough at the summit store. or i can ship at your expense. if you have any questions please feel free to ask. i will take as many pics as you want and answer all the questions i can. i just want these sold and out of the way. the exhaust is kinda dirty and needs to be cleaned but its overall pretty good looking. just for comparison this is the exhuast and what it costs:

http://www.americanmuscle.com/maca99gt.html

pics:

up top

wish it was for a 96-98. id pick it up.

glws
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    And I do drive a Miata, so I am gayer than a three dollar bill...

Quote Originally Posted by slostang View Post

glws
    It'll fit, well the X-pipe I had put on my car came off of a 99-04 GT and it bolted right up
    HighT
    CF Photograpgy

Quote Originally Posted by slostang View Post

glws
    i hear ya...the part numbers are different..15638 for yours and 15671 for what i have...if you can find out if it will fit or if you dont mind modifying....$200 cash and meet me at summit and its yours.

this exhaust will fit a 96-98 the only difference is the hangers on the tips on 96-97 is a little different but will still bolt right into place
    - SouthSide Tay

93 Sonoma
    -350ci SBC/th350/edelbrock single plane intake/holley 600cfm/dual flowmaster/3.73 rearend/ Weld prostars/ 27x8 Hoosier Slicks
    Daily Driven

well there you have it! some one buy this!

sold!!!!!