Thread: ZX3 Ford Focus Pace Setter Header 2.0L

Certified Gearhead

Default ZX3 Ford Focus Pace Setter Header 2.0L

For Sale: Increase Performance with the Pace setter Exhaust header/Manifold 2000-2004 Ford Focus ZX3 2.0L / BRAND NEW!

Price: $70

1/2 inch,Flanged Collector, Hook-ups for smog & engine management sensors, Comes with header extension to connect to stock system and stickers.

Manufactured using mandrel-bent, mild steel tubing and surface-ground, thick steel flanges, Pace Setter Headers are painted with a standard black painted finish.

Located in Stockbridge, GA. 30281

If your distance is too far and you want to meet at a certaint point it can be arranged. Just give me a call.

Uriah Cox
    (404)781-7002 Call anytime! Day/Night
    [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pacesetter-jpg   -pacesetter1-jpg   -pacestter1-jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by 300zx; 02-17-2010 at 02:47 PM.

Banned

Do you have the spoilers you were talking about on Craigslist? Can you send me a pic of them.

98Z...X2

Does it really help? HP gains? Is it easy to install? And most importantly will it fit a 2000 Ford ZX2, bc i mean it should.
    '98 Z

Certified Gearhead

from all of my research, the research says that it does add some horsepower & it will fit. Call me at (404)781-7002 if you would like to purchase.