Thread: CARRIAGE WORKS BILLET GRILLE 2001-03 Ranger XL & XLT

Thumbs up CARRIAGE WORKS BILLET GRILLE 2001-03 Ranger XL & XLT

CARRIAGE WORKS BILLET GRILLE PART#41222 2001-03 Ranger XL & XLT Grille shell opening closed across the top, Polished

I have a few things that dont need, Insert is new in box, & still wraped in plastic.

$50 o.b.o also accepting trades

Let Carriage Works "fill out" your vehicle's front end with a billet aluminum grille! Carriage Works machines their grilles from top-of-the-line, 6061-T6 solid-stock aluminum — the best in the industry. This means that Carriage Works grilles are stronger, more durable, and install more securely than the competition's. Each grille is welded by hand in a computer-designed fixture, ensuring excellent build quality and a perfect fit.

This polished aluminum grille is designed to fit your 2001-up Ford Ranger (XL and XLT, 2- or 4-door, as long as its top opening is closed — if it's open, the grill you need is item #51141232).

2001-03 Ranger XL & XLT Grille shell opening closed across the top

pm me for any questions thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -003small-jpg   -004small-jpg  

Talking

LOWBALLERS WELCOME MAKE ME AN OFFER

TTT