Thread: SBF Race Parts F/S

Default SBF Race Parts F/S

C9 (1969) Windsor block with 4-bolt splayed caps and main studs. It is still in the machine shop being race prepped, and will be .040 over. I have about $1200 in this block, I'll take $1000 for it.

Eagle 4.100 stroke steel crank with windsor mains. Low mileage and in perfect shape. Mains and rods are std. Is currently in the machine shop being polished. $450

Eagle H-beam rods 6.200 length. Bushed with a 2.100 pin. In the same shape as the crankshaft above. $350

AFR 205 Heads. CnC ported. Have less than 500 miles on them, and in perfect shape. $1500

Super victor intake for a 9.5 deck height. Is tapped for 2 foggers. $200

Mac 302 full length headers. Have a few dings, but solid. $160

Ultradyne solid roller camshaft $150

Crane solid roller lifters. Very little use $200

If someone wants a short block, or a complete engine, I'll get a set of venolia pistons, and complete it. Let me know if you're interested.
    Last edited by Init2winit; 08-20-2007 at 03:20 PM.

AFR 205 Heads. CnC ported. Have less than 500 miles on them, and in perfect shape. $1500
    do you have any pics if these?

Quote Originally Posted by silversol
    do you have any pics if these?
    No but I guess I could get some. They look like any other cnc ported 205s.

Hey smartazz your lil buddy needs those headers. We are ordering parts for his car together as we speak and starting on it this weekend.

turbonetics

free bump
    dfafa

send me some pics of the heads and whats the specs... i have a balanced and blue printed 306 with a tall cam and im putting 1.6 rollers on there but im tols that i will rip the studs out of the cast heads with this cam... get back to me.... any trades i have a 351 block and 3 sets of heads...

Last post date before yours... 10-18-2007, 02:07 PM

I would imagine everything has been sold or used by now.

I think we have all done it.

Quote Originally Posted by gotrice?
    send me some pics of the heads and whats the specs... i have a balanced and blue printed 306 with a tall cam and im putting 1.6 rollers on there but im tols that i will rip the studs out of the cast heads with this cam... get back to me.... any trades i have a 351 block and 3 sets of heads...
    Everything is gone. The only way you're going to rip the studs out of those heads is if the valvetrain geometry isn't right. What year 351 block do you have? BTW, a set of afr 185s will be plenty big enough for a 306.

5 litres of fun

do you still have the cam and lifters???
    90 Mustang GT
    BBK/Fidanza/Centerforce/JET