Thread: SBF Race Parts F/S

Threaded View

Default SBF Race Parts F/S

C9 (1969) Windsor block with 4-bolt splayed caps and main studs. It is still in the machine shop being race prepped, and will be .040 over. I have about $1200 in this block, I'll take $1000 for it.

Eagle 4.100 stroke steel crank with windsor mains. Low mileage and in perfect shape. Mains and rods are std. Is currently in the machine shop being polished. $450

Eagle H-beam rods 6.200 length. Bushed with a 2.100 pin. In the same shape as the crankshaft above. $350

AFR 205 Heads. CnC ported. Have less than 500 miles on them, and in perfect shape. $1500

Super victor intake for a 9.5 deck height. Is tapped for 2 foggers. $200

Mac 302 full length headers. Have a few dings, but solid. $160

Ultradyne solid roller camshaft $150

Crane solid roller lifters. Very little use $200

If someone wants a short block, or a complete engine, I'll get a set of venolia pistons, and complete it. Let me know if you're interested.
    Last edited by Init2winit; 08-20-2007 at 03:20 PM.