Thread: 2001 Ford Crown Victoria all parts included but not running 700obo

Certified Gearhead

Default 2001 Ford Crown Victoria all parts included but not running 700obo

2001 Ford Crown Victoria
    Hi I trying to sell my 2001 crown victoria. It have 170xxx miles on the car but it is not running. It needs a new head. Head has already been removed and I have everything inside the car now. Bottom end is fine the rocker arm gave out. I have already purchased a new car so their is no point in me fixing it. I have it priced at 700obo for everything. Bring a tow, clean title in hand, swap out the motor or replace the head. If you have any questions feel free to as.
    170xxx miles
    6 of 10
    Not running needs new head or swap motor

700obo
    67eight-88six-six44seven

-cam00311-jpg-cam00312-jpg
    It's not the speed that kill's its the sudden stop at the end.

Hey I have a buddy in town whos dad may be interested can you Email all the pics you have and is it full interior ?
    [email protected]