Thread: 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT Terminator

Yeah its a 4 door

Default 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT Terminator

Up forsale is my 2003 Mustang Cobra. Its a true SVT cobra, not a replica/clone like most you will find.
    The car is in great shape the body and paint is in awesome shape.
    The motor runs amazing and doesnt have any problems, Neither does the 6 speed manual transmission it shifts flawlessly. This thing is stupid fast with the upgrades that it has on it. It was dyno tuned and made 463 horsepower with 498 ft/lbs torque.
    The upgrades are as follows...
    14lb billetflow superchager pulley with 100mm idler pulley
    injected engineering tune
    AFCO dual pass aluminum heat exchanger/intercooler
    JLT short ram intake
    aluminum flywheel
    26 spline input shaft
    stage 3 SPEC clutch
    mgw short shifter with B&M shift knob
    17" FR500 wheels with 285/45/17 BFgoodrich tires all around
    lowered 1.5 " on eibach pro springs
    stainless borla catback exhaust with offroad x pipe and magnaflow resonators
    3.73 rear end gears
    Billetflow red IRS rear end brace
    Fore Fuel hat with twin cobra fuel pumps and a lethal performance fuel pump booster
    The interior is also in great shape except for the lower front portion of the suede on the driver seat is kind of nappy looking, Its not in bad shape by anymeans but it shows some wear becasue the previous owner was a pretty big guy and rubbed the seats as he sat in them. I will probobly have this fixed before it sells. i have found a local detailer that says he can fix the suede on the seats with his suede brush and eraser. It has a pioneer indash TV/navigation/radio/wireless phone. (i have the stock radio if you for some reason want that aswell).
    Car has been very well maintained and never given me an issue.the only things wrong with the car would be the driver seat suede thats not even that bad and the window tint on the car is old and starting to bubble in spots but no biggie. the Title is clean but i still have a loan on the car with my bank so they have the title to it at their atlanta location near the airport which can be picked up at anytime if you decide to purchase my vehicle. I will only give the vin# to people that are seriously interested
    The car currenly has 97k miles but it will slowly rise as i drive the car everyday from mcdonough to the airport. absolutley no TRADES as i still owe on the car
    the Price is $16,000 or best offer.
    Feel free to contact me Justin anytime, i prefer text but call if needed. 404-719-8487

auto shift handle in a 6 speed???

2006 mustang gt
    gears
    bolt-ons

Yeah its a 4 door

Quote Originally Posted by onebadgt View Post
    auto shift handle in a 6 speed???
    Yea man, had it lying around and it feels good to me

This thing makes me horny, Sorry had to share.
    Try not. Do or Do not.

Certified Gearhead

Noooooo!! I wish you could take trades, I want one so bad. If anything changes I have a boosted s2k. lol

Yeah its a 4 door

SOLD!!!!!!

nice, new owner will enjoy it. If it was less modified I would have picked it up. Glad you sold it, buddy.