Thread: 93 Lightning

Default 93 Lightning

Decided to put it up again cuz id really like to get into a newer truck. im looking to get 7500. not looking for any trades. its truck #2462.

engine was rebuilt last summer. runs great/shifts great. blows cold ac/hot heat. has eibach springs up front/belltech shackles in the rear. russel ss brake lines/slotted discs up front. full bassani exhaust.. coated headers/ss midpipe with cats/ss catback with side exit tips. accufab egr spacer/throttle body/foxbody cai with k&n filter. smoked headlights with 6000k hids/fogs also have 6000k hids. some dirty lrs lightning rugs. upr headlight knob/locks/ac controls. autometer oil and temp guages.

the bad.. has small dent in trim surrounding windshield. scratch on the bed drivers side bed. has a crack on the roll pan. but i have a new weld on pan to replace it. drivers seat has broke reclining handle. needs new dash bezel.

94 GT
    94 Lightning
    93 Lightning

I used to have a 95. Never knew a fullsize truck could be so fun to drive. Tons of torque out of the 351. Gas mileage was horrible, but that's not why you'd buy one. If anyone is considering it, I'd suggest going on a test drive. Free bump for you.
    <a href=http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6113/normalseqouyah.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6...alseqouyah.jpg</a>

I've never seen one before. Cool truck ! Glws
    The Answer to 1984 is 1776
    -Alex Jones

I didn't know they made these in that body style. Looks great! GLWS
    -2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon
    -2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V *boosted* (parting out)

thanks guys. yes this is the first year svt did a f150 and they only did 5276 trucks. they kept on til 95 and stopped. then i think they started making Lightnings again in 99 up until 04.

btw at this price i have a set of 15s that will go with the truck. these are new with hardly any miles on them. ill add a pic (old when it had more of a drop)

94 GT
    94 Lightning
    93 Lightning

Trade my DD + cash?
    -SOLD: 99 Cobra: Densecharger CAI, Bassani X Pipe, Magnaflow Mufflers, 4.30s, 295whp - 12.60 @ 107.5

-CURRENT: 03 TR Vert: KB 2.8H, Aluminator, 3.73s, 680whp - 7.0 @ 103.5 - Easy pass on 17" Hoosiers

-CURRENT: 94 V6 Cobra Clone: Daily driver, H-pipe, Bullitt turndowns, 03 cobra seats

I think yours is the best looking early-model lightning I've ever seen. Bump for you!

I just sold my Xterra so I could buy a truck to tow my car with. Would you tow with this?

you could and lots of guys do.. cars, boats, and whatever else. it actually was a future mod, so i could tow my mustang with it.

90coupe.. that thing is clean! its too bad its a v6, but the right amount of $$ could change my mind...
    94 GT
    94 Lightning
    93 Lightning

How much were you thinking? And I could maybe throw in a v8

how much you got? seriously hit me up on pm if anything.

i actually have a 94, ton of mods..Dart 408, h/c/i, six speed, soon to be blown, blah blah blah. ive had 2 other gt's and a six cylinder. so i know the cars pretty good.

94 GT
    94 Lightning
    93 Lightning

bump.. drop to 7000.
    94 GT
    94 Lightning
    93 Lightning

Nice truck! Would love to have it but my budget is about 3500 short
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc