Thread: 1992 Ford Econoline Van E150 for sale.

IA Member

Default 1992 Ford Econoline Van E150 for sale.

1992 Ford Econoline Van E150 V8 5.0 for sale.

VIN#: will post it up the next day.

I've decided to sale my van due to high gas consumption and no longer have use for it. I've took the insurance out last year and have not done emission due to no plans of using it. It's being driven around the block 2x a week to keep things in shape.

Price:$1700
    Trades: stock Obd1 civic or integra 5spd with cash on my end depending what you got.

Cons:
    174,872 miles on it.
    Will need emission but should pass.
    Paint faded and if you want something looks new, get a paint.
    Passenger side mirror broken.
    Interior - average due to age and some drink spills on the floor carpet.
    Tires - around 75% threads left
    V8 - lots of gas, will probably be around $60-$70 to fill up the tank (last up to 6.5hrs on hwy before refill).

Pros:
    Still drives good; several trips from NC to Florida without breakdown.
    Brand new radiator from autozone 07/21/12
    New water pump from 2011
    New belts from 2011
    Spark plugs replaced in 2011
    New Gold Duralast battery from 2011
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -side-jpg   -front-angle-jpg   -interior-jpg   -motor-jpg   -back-angle-jpg  

IA Member

Price drop to $1500.

hey would like to donate this van to lady who really needs help, and really needs a van, she is a family friend, has four kids and just lost her job b/c she couldnt get back and fourth to work, lives with her mother and the mother dosent have a job or car either., her van broke down a two months ago, engine blew. and since has really been hurtin for cash. a

so a couple of friends got together and could only scrape up $800, so if you cant sell for your price offered, it would be great and you would really be helping a family out with this thanks

not trying to guilt you just letting you know the facts,

email me at [email protected]