Thread: 1998 Ford F250..Zombie Hunting vehicle. Big Tan.

Default 1998 Ford F250..Zombie Hunting vehicle. Big Tan.

Well, if you have been around the site long enough to know me, you know I usually have some oddball shit. This one is no exception.

1998 F250 LD. The LD's were the 150 body on the 250 chassis. The truck is rattle canned flat tan. Why tan? Because Zombies can't see tan for some reason. I learned this from the god of Lowes, he resides right above the paint isle and doesn't muck around with idiots. You might see him if you look real close.
    The paint is what it is, rattle canned because let's face it, when the outbreak happens who really has the time to mask a bunch of fine lines off when people want to eat your face? I don't, and i'm willing to bet you won't either and that is why buying my truck will help save your life!

The roll call on the doors I had made because I figured if ricers can have them, why can't I? They are all companies that make stuff you can kill zombies with and the other logos are Zombie Outbreak Unit stickers. Other assorted decals are on the truck as well, most all of them except the Lobster Bisque stickers are ones that make Zombie killing utensils as well. You also get the very rare Neighborhood Watch sticker from when I worked on the movie before they changed the name because of that Treyvon Martin garbage. SouthernFresh, Garage Zero, First run Suicide Girls too? OH MAN!!! Score.

The interior is so so, it's not a Cadillac. It will get you in and out of a hot zone in relative comfort with Air Conditioning because anyone who rides in Ga without air is pretty much a Zombie anyway so it's easy to spot who to kill. Don't be a zombie, kill zombies. Has a rear folding seat that you can either carry people in or flip down to carry instruments of death. Radio works, won't hold a station after you turn it off but you can find your favorite station when you turn it on. No CD, just ipod hookup and radio. CD's are so last decade.

Both front windows won't roll up or down, the motors were out when I got it. Not sure why and I didn't care because I have AC. I will spend some time putting them back in at some point but not right now. I have no door key but new cylinder locks are on order. Thank god for the windows not being motorized or i'd be locked out at the local place of shopping.

Truck has a Yakima rack on top with 4 tractor lights and 2 Hellas. I never hooked them up and i'll tell you why below.
    The front bumper came off of a police cruiser and it has 2 tractor lights and 2 Hellas as well. Not hooked up yet, but will be by the weekend most likely, at least the Hellas will.

Truck has stock suspension with a body lift. The body lift is hidden behind some covers that were made so you really can't tell unless you either climb underneath it or get run over by it and if you get run over by it you either won't give a crap that it's not a suspension lift...or you are a zombie. Enough said on that I think.

Tires are so so, they still have tread. I have another full set of so so tires to go with it. Things are very so so after the apocalypse and I am not one to buck trends (Yea) so i'll throw those in as well.

The truck runs good, motor has a tick here and there. I drive it daily and I DRIVE it daily. I run from Madison to Atlanta and down to Senoia for work. Gas mileage is.....so so. You really aren't buying this type of vehicle for gas mileage, you are buying to because it's badass. I have changed some stuff in the front end to make it alot more driveable than when I got it. It drives pretty damn well now. The chassis has over 300k on it, apparantly life after the outbreak requires alot of travelling. Who knew? The motor was replaced some time ago I was told, I can't be for sure on that. But it runs good, trans shifts good.

Also comes with the slide in truck box thing on the back. Great way to carry chainsaws ready to go, or machetes or guns or whatever. Locks! Not to mention the headache rack which just looks cool.

Overall it's a mean vehicle. Chicks love it, guys want to own it and kids adore it. I get more thumbs up driving this thing than any of the 130+ vehicles I have ever owned. When I got it it was green and was just a beat up truck. Since doing all of this to it, it's a beat up truck that has a reason to look beat up. It has attitude for days. The exhaust note is sick and loud, it doesn't pull all over the road and shit gets out of your way when you are rolling. Other things include the bull horn on the roof that I never hooked up and the revolving caution lights on the roof, one isn't revolving much anymore, and the CB Antennas. This truck is PERFECT for Dragon Con. If it doesn't go anywhere, that's where i'll be.

The reason a lot of this isn't hooked up is we built this truck for a movie preview that we were going to shoot but it looks like it is gonna be awhile before we do it. I want something with a little better mileage so i'm putting it out there to see if there is any interest. If you know me, you also know I love trading. I like ALL kinds of stuff, just try me.

Thanks for looking. If you want to give negative comments, whatever. QD will just come in here and let you have it so go ahead.

Asking $2500,00 for it. Trade are always much better for me, i'm not really a cash person.

Garage-Sixgun
    If you're gonna do it, overdo it.

Dirty Octopus Photography. Magic with a shutter!

what motor does this have? gas, deisel, 5.4, 5.8?

Has a 5.4 Gas.

Garage-Sixgun
    If you're gonna do it, overdo it.

Dirty Octopus Photography. Magic with a shutter!

Trade for zombie slayers. Can disCuss further on the phone if you want to C8all me 6784292188

And or 24" rims/ tires

glws that thing is bad ass.. id prob let my wagon go for this thing
    DONT MAKE ME NOT EAT MY DAM CEREAL!!!! OR YOU WONT HAVE ANY FUCKING GAS!!!!!

Trade a 2000 4dr civic auto silver

Can't believe you've been coming down to Senoia and you haven't been telling me! Were you working on TWD ? Hit me up man!

OH, and killer truck from one of the best sellers IA has ever had...
    BooB CreW What ?

One of IA's Awesome Mod's

NASCAR on SPEED's Fun Guy

HOST, Top Gear USA on History Channel starting late this Nov./Dec.

By far the best for sale thread I have read in about 2 years. Loved it

so your asking $2500?

2006 mustang gt
    gears
    bolt-ons

you still got the truck?