1985 Ford F150 4x4 FS/FT
    Make: Ford
    Model: F150
    4 wheel drive: Yes
    Transmission: Manual
    Engine: 300 Inline 6
    Miles: 172,xxx
    VIN: Title is at home Ill get it after work

PRICE: 2500 1500 UNTIL SUNDAY!!! COME GET IT!!!!!

This truck is great, cranks up every time and runs like a champ. Tires good in the back and okay up front. EVERYTHING works in the truck heat, AC, new radio, all locks and windows. The rear end has been rebuilt and the rear u joint has been replaced and the whole front end has new bushings, ill get new pics of new bushings and u joint. I have receipts for the rear end rebuild. clutch, pilot and throw out bearing all have about 15k miles on it. have receipts for that somewhere.

Pros: Everything works, Transmission shifts smoothly no grinds or anything, very straight body and will pull anything you need. Very clean truck. Runs really great. Has lockable hubs they work perfectly. Dual tanks. Has Trailer brakes and a receiving hitch with 2 outlets wired for trailers.

Cons: Drivers seat has a bad tear, and no headliner, Has a valve cover leak, not bad I check it every two weeks and I may have to put in a quarter quart and I drive it alot. Has a alittle rust in the bed, I'm about to start fixing that now though. Steering column cover is messed up, but I have another one. it works fine but Ill explain further to serious buyers.

Pics:

up

ap2 lbp s2k

do you still have the truck? thanks.

IA Member

interested in a 1986 bmw 325e with 172000 miles have spring kit just need to be put on manual 5 speed