Thread: 1997 ford explorer v6 2600

Cool 1997 ford explorer v6 2600

1997 ford explorer v6 runs great. great interior and exterior green exterior with cloth tan interior.
    the car has about 145k on motor and body all oil changes were done between 3000 and 5000 miles of each other tranny fluid was change about 600 miles ago this car is my daily driver. Im asking 2600 obo for my explorer so please call me at 404-788-4510 for any questions about the car.

Pros: Runs great and has good tires, new thermostat, full working radio and no blown speakers,all electronics work. factory tint on back windows also has aftermaket fogs mounted in front lower grill will be included with car can remove if ask by buyers request. just change the spark plugs and wires with oem parts.

Cons: The only thing I can see wrong with the car is that the driver seat doesn't recline, but all the other functions work perfectly. Also, back doors dont open from inside that will be fixed before sale of vehicle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pat3-jpg   -pat4-jpg   -pat1-jpg   -pat2-jpg  
    I dont care how they do it japan!!!!! :idb:

I have a 95 explorer and the back doors dont open from the inside either...how did you fix it?

where my vtec go

I know this is probly a stupid ? But would you trade for car in sig. Check out my forsale thread