Thread: TW: 2004 mach 1 mustang

Default TW: 2004 mach 1 mustang

car: 2004 mach 1 torch red w/iup 5 spd VIN WILL BE SENT TO MODS

Mileage: just turned over 67000miles

Mods: c&l cold air, roy's 1/2" spacer, kooks l/t's, kooks o/r x pipe, magnapacks, h&r super sports, gms weight jacker lca's, frpp aluminum d/s, frpp 4.10's, mgw orange handle, frpp shift knob, aem wideband, sniper programmer, 12% tint all the way around 18x9/18x10 black chrome fr-500's

Condition:

exterior: the front end has a few rock chips and some bugs stuck to it..a good detailing would take care of alot of this. one scratch on the passenger side side-scoop, one scratch on the trunk just above the drivers side tail light. there are absolutely no dings on the car. new headlights installed january of 2010 so no foggy lights! i would give the exterior a 8/10 car has never been wrecked

interior: normal wear on the drivers seat from getting in and out..no tears at all. one spot has been repaired on the passenger seat but i didnt notice it until i had owned the car for a year. back seats are flawless. 100% non-smoker car. the lights behind the a/c controls do not work but did when i bought the car. i have yet to trouble shoot it. the a/c works flawlessly as well as the heat. i give the interior a 8.5/10

engine/trans: burns no oil, does not smoke, runs very strong. car has been down the 1/4 mile twice and that was a month after i bought it. it went 13.5@105 letting out of second gear completely. this was with just a catback and x pipe. transmission has original clutch and t.o.b. the t.o.b is makeing some noise when its cold. i have a new frpp t.o.b. and frpp pilot bearing just have not installed them. other than that the trans is solid..shifts like butter everytime. the only issue the drive line has right now is the rear end clutches are bad. the car still drive and will still pull hard but only one wheel is turning. i am in the process of gettign this fixed. it will be fixed before the car is sold. make no mistake this car is still very much driveable...i drive it to work everyday.

im in a tough financial spot and am considering selling my baby. i bought this car about a year and a half ago with 47k miles it was stock with a magnaflow catback and magnaflow x pipe. i have since added quite a bit and although this car is a blast to drive and i love it very much it may need to go. right now im just trying to see if im being fair in the cost of the car and if anyone is interested. i dont have to sell this car but it would make life alot easier.

the price is $14,500 obRo. the car books for $12.5k in good condition and i have over $4000 in mods not counting labor to install some of this stuff. im looking for constructive criticism and/or offers...please if you are gonna flame just dont comment at all. if you have ANY questions feel free to ask and i will answer promptly. thanks!

photo bucket is not cooperating right now i will try to get more photo's tomorrow

And my top let back never_finished's Avatar

nice car. want a jetta?

no trades sorry..money only!

Exit 47 member #1

gah this is soooo freakin clean!

Mezz

Public Enemy #1

Dam yours really makes me miss mine. My only objection is your price. Mine sold back in September for $13,500 with almost $13,000 into it. With 70k on the clock. Yours is in great condition so I would not be surprised if you could pull a slight bit more than mine. But from what I saw when i sold mine was that they were pretty close to Blue Book Value if not lower.

yea....i can admit im on the high side but like i said i dont really wanna or have to sell it....i have had a few hits but nothing serious.

dc2 gsr

trade for 03 g35 coupe auto trans silver with 96k miles with full suspension. pm me

nah no trades.....IF i can sell it, it will be for money only....i dont wanna sell it which is why i have not been really trying to push it....if it sells for asking price or something reasonable it will go but if not im keeping it...i love this car

man keep this car, too badass to sell if you dont have to IMO.

im really trying to hold onto it...but hey if i gotta sell it maybe i can scoop up a new 5.0 in a couple years