Thread: Ford F100 Short Bed Standard Cab Pickup

Default Ford F100 Short Bed Standard Cab Pickup

I have a 1968 Ford F100 Standard Cab Short Bed 4X2 Pickup for sale. This was my daily driver till I bought a newer Truck. It has surface rust, no rot through on the exterior. it's a manual three on the tree transmission with a 300 c.i. inline Six engine, and a ford 9 inch rearend with a 3.25 gear. This originally had the 240 but I swapped it out for a 300 a few years ago. The engine was professionally rebuilt and assembled by Scott's Machine Shop of Fayetteville Ga approx 15,000 miles ago. I also put Front Power Disc brakes on it about 3000 miles ago and it still has the power rear drums. Has a CD Player. This is a great running truck that drives good as well. It has never stranded me and cranks up everytime I try it. New battery as of Jan 09. The interior is in good condition as well. If you are looking for a good strong running old truck to drive or rebuild this is the one for you. I started a restore on it awhile back but lost interest. Solid cab, corners are intact and original, no rust through that I can see, cab floor has been patched, frame is solid. Good headliner, seat, carpet, and nickel plated gauge bezels, steel bed floor, Good Michelin Tires. Asking $1300 or best offer. More pictures here. http://s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss215/94bonestocker/Gregs%20Truck/

No Trades Please

Jason

678-416-1020 Please leave a message if no answer as I frequently lose cell phone coverage.

The Shitbox

Certified Gearhead

can i get interior pics? bump

Certified Gearhead

lol i found the link sorry glws free bump

Price Down to $1300 Obo
    The Shitbox

I know it says no trades but???? i mean anything your looking for or what??? if not free bump GLWS

Quote Originally Posted by adam_kristin View Post
    I know it says no trades but???? i mean anything your looking for or what??? if not free bump GLWS

Not really. It's actually a very good friend of mine's truck who is getting divorced. Therefore I "bought" it off of him for $100 and I intend to "resell" it to make a profit. If you know what I'm saying. Wink, Wink, Nudge, Nudge.
    The Shitbox

SOLD!!! Thanks IA!
    The Shitbox